What made you annoyed today?

Started by Aarna, July 01, 2007, 19:59:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Sussex

:evil:

There is one f***ing train attendant who act really rude to me when dealing with the problem regards to my ticket..

Can u imagine that he said im the one who being rude and he even said want to slap me!!!??? :evil:  :evil:

I just talk with the other attendant and luckily he was not as hell as the 1st attendant..im so regret people in my own country can act like that..that is sooooo not good..

p/s ; now still working with this morning stress..
"Thick As Shit"

Aarna

Ugh, I've had the same problems with the stupid train station clerk just a couple of weeks ago when I had to go to the capital...He saw me waiting and came to ask what I need. I say I need a ticket and he just replied ''Wait for the other clerk, my shift is over.'' Twat.
But what annoyed me most of all, and kept annoying me to INCREDIBLE level is - damn british embassy!!!
[img]http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/0694e17544.jpg[/img]
www.eternal-aphelion.deviantart.com

Sussex

Quote from: Aarna on July 27, 2007, 10:22:52
Ugh, I've had the same problems with the stupid train station clerk just a couple of weeks ago when I had to go to the capital...He saw me waiting and came to ask what I need. I say I need a ticket and he just replied ''Wait for the other clerk, my shift is over.'' Twat.
But what annoyed me most of all, and kept annoying me to INCREDIBLE level is - damn british embassy!!!

Really..What a terrible issue about train..U seems so angry about british embassy huh.. ;)

I think we both should listen to Jumping Someones' Elses Train :smth017
"Thick As Shit"

Aarna

[img]http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/0694e17544.jpg[/img]
www.eternal-aphelion.deviantart.com

japanesebaby

Quote from: Sussex on July 27, 2007, 10:58:19
I think we both should listen to Jumping Someones' Elses Train :smth017

hehe i was just going to suggest that maybe you should consider taking 'another journey by train' instead  :lol:
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

rjl

Ticket presales. And multiple presales.

Having to sign up for a gazillion e-mails or scour the net for a password before every event. Blah.

And lately I have not gotten terribly wonderful seats through them. Seriously, what gives?

I did okay for Cure & Interpol tickets, but Queens of the Stone Age tickets went on presale yesterday. I bought them *as soon* as the damned thing started (I was watching the page and pressing F5 like a total dork), and best available = a little behind the middle of the venue. Huh? At least it's a smallish theater, but still...

I miss the days when you could go stand in line, and walk away with some nice seats (Swing Tour, ended up in the first few rows!). Oh, and not getting totally raped with charges is nice, too (sometimes an additional 30% or more of the ticket price - huh?).

boneheadhaggar

its nice to be nice

japanesebaby

Quote from: rjl on July 27, 2007, 20:16:36
I miss the days when you could go stand in line, and walk away with some nice seats (Swing Tour, ended up in the first few rows!). Oh, and not getting totally raped with charges is nice, too (sometimes an additional 30% or more of the ticket price - huh?).

i can relate: i hate pre-sales and all those freaking secret passwords. that sucks.
yet i have to add that there's some blessing in the internet based sales compared to standing in the line, which is that it's not a total pain to buy tickets to concerts outside your home city - not to mention buying tickets overseas. now the latter one was damn complicated in the old days - and expensive too because you were bound to make some really long distance phone calls for it.

Quote from: boneheadhaggar on July 27, 2007, 20:44:15
the setlist from Fuji :smth011

i actually came here to write the same. but now that i think of it, it doesn't really make me genuinely mad - i just don't seem to care that much i suppose. maybe i wasn't even expecting anything great in the first place.
or maybe i'm already  generally annoyed enough anyway so this setlist fiasco doesn't really add to the pain anymore.

Sussex

Quote from: japanesebaby on July 27, 2007, 14:45:10
Quote from: Sussex on July 27, 2007, 10:58:19

hehe i was just going to suggest that maybe you should consider taking 'another journey by train' instead  :lol:

:smth043

Haha..That's right..

Perhaps, it will relief the stress..Lalalala!! :smth020
"Thick As Shit"

j

Wasting a Friday night with no alcohol to see my son's ice hockey team lose 9-1.  Now I need to make up for lost drinking time......

Janko

I'M SO F*****G DEPRESSED THESE DAYS IT STARTS TO ANNOY ME...

:smth011
Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

iwannashagsimon

My computer.  Which oh so kindly showed me it automatically deletes the recycle bin!  I never told it to do that! Grrrrrr.  The recycle bin was perfect for me to store files that I don't always use but might need later. And now--poof--gone. :(

Sussex

"Thick As Shit"

japanesebaby

Quote from: Sussex on August 13, 2007, 10:43:35
My fever... :(

sorry to hear that. hope you get well soon.  :smth001
(and luckily you weren't sick at the time of the concert!)

i'm annoyed because my holidays are over and i have to go back to work tomorrow. :cry:
and my phone keeps ringing all the time already, about various work-related stupid little things... i actually just switched it off!  :evil:

Sussex

Quote from: japanesebaby on August 13, 2007, 15:19:58

sorry to hear that. hope you get well soon.  :smth001
(and luckily you weren't sick at the time of the concert!)

Thank you Marika.. :D 
Yeah, I think its better for me to have a fever right now instead of having it during that show..thank god... :-D

Quote from: japanesebaby on August 13, 2007, 15:19:58

i'm annoyed because my holidays are over and i have to go back to work tomorrow. :cry:
and my phone keeps ringing all the time already, about various work-related stupid little things... i actually just switched it off!  :evil:
[/quote]

Same happen if im in your shoes..working is somehow a burden tu us rght..but we still need them as it can assure we live in a good way..(especially when it comes to money  :-D)
See you..!
"Thick As Shit"