2011.05.31 Sydney - Sydney Opera House (Australia)

Started by dsanchez, May 03, 2011, 21:11:09

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Trust...

Lucky Australians :rocker
I am also excited about all the news, and hope there shall be more in future ...

Oh I would love to hear Faith, must be incredible!

And so soon ... wow wow wow, Enjoy people and let us know ;)
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

Lady

Quote from: Trust... on May 06, 2011, 18:08:13
I am also excited about all the news, and hope there shall be more in future ...
Me too! And now the hopes are stronger!!! ;) :roll:
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

Sussex

This is definitely a crazy news! Thought that I will never got a chance seeing em alive again. Thou Sydney is far from my place, but the chances of attending is always there!

Need to figure out many things...pray for me guys!
Never been to Australia before..hope this event can lead me there!

"Thick As Shit"

Trust...

dsanchez

Quote from: Sussex on May 06, 2011, 20:09:46
This is definitely a crazy news! Thought that I will never got a chance seeing em alive again. Thou Sydney is far from my place, but the chances of attending is always there!

Kuala Lumpur - Sydney 6611.5 km
Lima - Sydney 12847.8 Km

You are closer than many others. Try to make it :rocker

TICKETSON SALE THURSDAY 12 MAY Sign up to Vivid LIVE E-News for priority access http://vividlive.sydneyoperahouse.com/signup.aspx
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

Roger O'Donnell about his return to The Cure: "I cant wait to see everyone, I havent played with Lol since 1987! We were boys!...."

Full note: http://ymlp.com/zB1Bb9

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Whiskers

Dear The Cure,
Stop playing your albums all the way through in places that I can't afford to go. If you don't play The Head On The Door all the way through in my backyard tomorrow, there are going to be problems.

-Love, Tyler

~*CherryRed*~

Quote from: Whiskers on May 07, 2011, 00:15:02
Dear The Cure,
Stop playing your albums all the way through in places that I can't afford to go. If you don't play The Head On The Door all the way through in my backyard tomorrow, there are going to be problems.

-Love, Tyler

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..............
"prone to flights of whimsy"

Sussex

Quote from: Trust... on May 06, 2011, 22:34:45
I pray for you Sussex ! Go, go, go ...

Quote from: dsanchez on May 06, 2011, 22:54:46
Quote from: Sussex on May 06, 2011, 20:09:46

Kuala Lumpur - Sydney 6611.5 km
Lima - Sydney 12847.8 Km

You are closer than many others. Try to make it :rocker

Thanks guys..currently planning!
"Thick As Shit"

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Trust...

Brussels - Sydney 16741 km .... Pffff 3 weeks time ...
Mission Impossible :(

Looking forward to Bestival :rocker

Good Luck to all who's going.

MicroGabs

Hi guys :) Just joined the forum after hearing conformation of this gig. I'm only 18 and only got into them post their '07 tour, so I'm INCREDIBLY excited.
And to get a Trilogy-esque (it says on the website it will be filmed for broadcast and release) is just astounding!
Flying up with my Mum and sister (not sure why they wanted to come, really) from Melbourne for the June 1st night ^_^

I went by the 'second night is always better' rule when deciding which night to buy. This. Is going to be. EPIC.

dsanchez

Quote from: MicroGabs on May 08, 2011, 18:08:33
Hi guys :) Just joined the forum after hearing conformation of this gig. I'm only 18 and only got into them post their '07 tour, so I'm INCREDIBLY excited.

Welcome to Curefans.com!

Your first time with The Cure will be a legendary event. This is going to be epic for many reasons: the come back of Roger and (specially) Laurence, the three albums played in a row, the first time they play "Doubt", the first time they play after two years. It's going to be absolutely awesome!

Hope you will get to meet other curefans.com members who are going to these shows!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

Roger Twitter update: "Right now into the studio for some serious work on these Reflection songs. We set the bar high with Trilogy, this will surpass it!"
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo