your pets

Started by Cure Freak, September 19, 2007, 22:40:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Cure Freak

i have a male cockitiel named Birdy and 10 tropical fish. Which include one discus, three small goldfish and the rest are tetras.

dsanchez

I have a female cooker spanish called "Lala" (see attach). She's sweet :smth001

But since I don't live with my parents since 2 years ago, I just see her sometimes in the weekends :cry:
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Cure Freak

Lala is adorable, dsanchez.
Here is Birdy.

and my discus.

Steve

This is my moggy. Goes by the name of Millhouse (or b@stard, depending on what he has recently destroyed) :-D

I rescued him from just outside where I work a couple of winters ago.
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

disintegration

I have a little female dog, her name is Muffy!
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

ROGUE

ooh little 'Millhouse' has a bandage on his/her arm, above paw,
A visit to the vet, under aneasthetic ? Hope 'Millhouse/B@stard is okay now :) looks most content.
Would love to have a cockitel~ but my possum is very terror-torial, Even with 'yoyo' the dog who i have had longer.

They cant communicate properly~ when dog happy=wag tale ....when possum angry=wag tale

I will have to add a pic of my dog and possum- but my old computer died recently with all my pic's,
I take some soon and post here -

:smth051  This is the cutest thred EVER  :D

Muffy's & Lala (cute t-shirt:) are gorgeous~ ohhhh i love this thred !!!!!

Steve

That was the day he had a blood test.
He was, well, as you would expect after a 6 foot tall hungarian had stuck a needle in your leg.
Bit p!ssed off, but he looked good with the bandage, so I had to have a picture.
The vet, however, was brutally scratched  :shock::twisted:
Millhouse doesn't like the vet ;)
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

ROGUE

:D looks very happy and comfortable in pic., after a nice old 'lash out'  :twisted: Most content indeed  :smth023

Cure Freak

Muffy is cute and so is Millhouse.
My parents had dogs, when I was young. They didn't like cats.
But, living on my own, I've had both. The last dog was a female German Rottweiler  , named Coco. She was a sweet thing. I miss her.

ROGUE

:D My Fangee possum- Australian brushtail- fully grown, but spoilt alot, usually they are released but
she had a few problems, and wont go, and wouldnt survive if she did- but i love her company  :D
Her cute kissable pink nose didnt show up but is so cutsie, until the full moon  :smth064 
and in pic shes a little frightened of bright lights~ being nocturnal

Send my dog yoyo next time,  :D Iam using my computer camera- so i would have to lift him up a bit,
and would make him grumpy :twisted: . Once i upload my digi-cam I post yoyo too.

Cure Freak- my Dad has a dog like yours- female, just gorgeous and play fights, but sounds so fearse.  :twisted:
yoyo is a bucket of white fuzz  :lol:

:smth039  PLEASE POST MORE PETS................

rjl

I've got a cat - no images handy. He's middle-aged, a BEAST (25 lbs / 11 kg at least), pretty much silent, and pretty much owns my apartment. He has his "spots", and if I get too close to them, he'll turn on his side and kick me with his rear legs NON-STOP until I move. And he always wins that contest of wills.

He's also suffered all kinds of stupid injuries, from almost losing his tail to having his front paws smashed into bits (he jumped out a window when he was younger).

I love him to death, but when he's gone, I think I am going to birds. I hear African Grays are smart, excellent talkers, have wise-ass personalities and live a zillion years. So I can grow old with it.

ROGUE

alot of people get big white cockatoo's here, and the can live up to 100 or 130ish years, no exaggeration, people die and
the poor old cockie has to find another home, Sometimes they loose their feathers and old grannies have a club that knit
little woolen jumpers for them, so sweet.

Cure Freak

Quote from: ROGUE on September 20, 2007, 14:17:33
:Cure Freak- my Dad has a dog like yours- female, just gorgeous and play fights, but sounds so fearse.  :twisted:
yoyo is a bucket of white fuzz  :lol:

:smth039  PLEASE POST MORE PETS................
Coco would bark loudly at everyone she saw. She frightened the downstars tenants, by barking at them and just went to them. She didn't bite them. But they complained and I had to give her back to the original owner.

Carnage Visor

My Phoebe (pictured), my first dog, ran away tonight. She has been gone for three or more hours now and there's little hope for her.

THIS IS CREEPY! Right as I wrote that, the phone rang and it was a woman telling us that she FOUND MY DOG! My mom just left to go get her! :shock:

I'm not kidding at all!!! My heart is racing, it's a very odd coincidence that I chose to write in this board, RIGHT as the lady calls about my lost dog!

That was a miracle if I've ever seen one!

Sussex

Quote from: Carnage Visor on September 21, 2007, 03:18:57
My Phoebe (pictured), my first dog, ran away tonight. She has been gone for three or more hours now and there's little hope for her.

THIS IS CREEPY! Right as I wrote that, the phone rang and it was a woman telling us that she FOUND MY DOG! My mom just left to go get her! :shock:

I'm not kidding at all!!! My heart is racing, it's a very odd coincidence that I chose to write in this board, RIGHT as the lady calls about my lost dog!

That was a miracle if I've ever seen one!

What a situation CV..good for you.! :smth023
"Thick As Shit"