I AM SO HAPPY

Started by PearlThompsonsBloodflower, March 22, 2018, 14:14:37

Previous topic - Next topic

PearlThompsonsBloodflower

So like Pearl's manager dmed me to ask if I could change my Instagram username from @aboxofstrangethings to something else, and since I did it so quick, him, Pearl, and her wife Diana want to send me a gift. I don't live way too far so I'm actually excited as hell I'm supper happy today!! 💞💞

A Strange Girl

Why would they want you to change your instagram username? People thought you were the reale Pearl? However, it's so cool that they want to give you a gift, very sweet :)
...I think you come from another world...

Quote from: A Strange Girl on March 22, 2018, 21:47:19
Why would they want you to change your instagram username? People thought you were the reale Pearl? However, it's so cool that they want to give you a gift, very sweet :)

Bc it was causing confusion n complaints from fans bc they thought Pearl had 2 Instagrams.

I agree very sweet indeed. Pearl's wife Diana asked for my address so I guess she thought of the idea thou Pearl's manager dmed me about it. I almost declined it but I decided to accept it bc I woulda been heartbroken if I said no.

Ulrich

Quote from: PearlThompsonsBloodflowers on March 23, 2018, 00:00:44
Pearl's wife Diana asked for my address so I guess she thought of the idea thou Pearl's manager dmed me about it.

Wow, that's really nice of them!  :smth023
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

Quote from: Ulrich on March 23, 2018, 11:55:36
Quote from: PearlThompsonsBloodflowers on March 23, 2018, 00:00:44
Pearl's wife Diana asked for my address so I guess she thought of the idea thou Pearl's manager dmed me about it.

Wow, that's really nice of them!  :smth023

I agree man!! I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so happy atm!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgzaAnLFaAv/

Oh and it came today, I am so so happy i'll treasure this forever  :oops: :oops:

chemicaloverload

Quote from: PearlThompsonsBloodflowers on March 27, 2018, 08:10:11

Oh and it came today, I am so so happy i'll treasure this forever  :oops: :oops:

A little treasure indeed :)
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves

Ulrich

Very nice, thanks for sharing! :)
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

A Strange Girl

Quote from: PearlThompsonsBloodflowers on March 27, 2018, 08:10:11

Such a cute gift! Lucky girl  ;)
...I think you come from another world...

Borl Poris

Such a cool story. Yes the internet is pretty cool isn't it? Thanks for sharing, that's fantastic news and ever so nice of Pearl and the wifey.

Quote from: Borl Poris on March 29, 2018, 17:37:32
Such a cool story. Yes the internet is pretty cool isn't it? Thanks for sharing, that's fantastic news and ever so nice of Pearl and the wifey.

Yw and I agree!!!!!