UPDATE FROM RSX

Started by jct, September 08, 2007, 16:58:45

Previous topic - Next topic

jct

2008 DATES
9/8/2007 7:35:36 AM - by CURE:ROBERT

WE ARE ONE SHOW AWAY FROM ANNOUNCING THE RESCHEDULED DATES!

WE WILL BE POSTING THE NEW 2008 NORTH AMERICAN CONCERT SCHEDULE SOMETIME THIS COMING WEEK (AN UNEXPECTED UPSIDE - THE REVISED ROUTING HAS ALLOWED US TO PUT IN A COUPLE OF ADDED SHOWS!)

AND IF THE INK DRIES...
WE WILL POST THE EUROPEAN SHOWS TOO

AND...

HAV A GOOD WEEKEND
RSX

:rocker

silversand

Thanks for posting the post from Robert jct :)

That would be really good if they also post the European Tour dates, so i can make plans.

crowbi_wan

Hmmmm...added shows where?  Detroit, Cleveland, Phoenix, and Sacramento are all strong candidates. 

j

What about Sioux City?  Council Bluff?  :lol: :smth023 I wouldn't be surprised if Miami was added.

Miladojka Youneed

For always and ever it's always for you...

http://cure.mojblog.co.yu

rodney

Maybe Phoenix and Pittsburg? Miami? Detroit?

Cure

god, can't w8 4 the euro dates =)

*excited*
[b]floating here like this with you
underneath the stars
alight for 13 billion years
the view is beautiful
and ours alone tonight
underneath the stars
[/b]

Plainsong

I've been hoping for Sacramento or another CA date too since I have tickets for LA, San Diego, and Santa Barbara already. Another show in California would be easy to fit in.

rodney

Since Robert's already mentioned problems with routing due to NBA playoffs, I'm thinking that the additional shows will be for cities without NBA teams.  Ideally, I'd like a Cincinnati date as I live less than five miles from either place that the show would be, but I'm not holding my breath.

lostflower4

Quote from: j on September 09, 2007, 14:05:21
What about Sioux City?  Council Bluff?  :lol: :smth023 I wouldn't be surprised if Miami was added.

:lol:

I don't think it would kill them to come back to Minneapolis for once.

They played there every tour from 1984-1996, with the exception of 1989...

And hey, why not give Kansas City's brand new arena a try?

http://www.sprintcenter.com/arena_gallery1.php

Bloodflower

I'm kind of hoping they don't play the Santa Barbara Bowl (though I live in Santa Barbara) and play someplace else at which my ticket will be honoured. I've heard these horrible rumours about the plug being pulled at ten o'clock every night (the Santa Barbara Bowl is in a residential area). Problem is they'd probably have to pick a different city; I don't think there's anywhere else of comparable size they could play in town.
Another Curefan for The Dark Christmas album.

crowbi_wan

Quote from: Bloodflower on September 10, 2007, 06:42:48
I'm kind of hoping they don't play the Santa Barbara Bowl (though I live in Santa Barbara) and play someplace else at which my ticket will be honoured. I've heard these horrible rumours about the plug being pulled at ten o'clock every night (the Santa Barbara Bowl is in a residential area). Problem is they'd probably have to pick a different city; I don't think there's anywhere else of comparable size they could play in town.

But wasn't the SB show starting at 6:30?  That's plenty of time  ;)

j

Quote from: rodney on September 10, 2007, 04:16:50
Since Robert's already mentioned problems with routing due to NBA playoffs, I'm thinking that the additional shows will be for cities without NBA teams.  Ideally, I'd like a Cincinnati date as I live less than five miles from either place that the show would be, but I'm not holding my breath.

It's not just NBA at that time of year....it is also the NHL and the AHL.

rodney

Well, here in Cincinnati they'd not have to worry about ANY of those!

j

No kidding....you guys don't even have your own airport.  Isn't the Cincinnati airport in Kentucky?

And trust me, sometimes it feels like we don't have any professional sports teams either!