how big the hair of robert smith and how many times a week he wash it?????

Started by FarFar, July 28, 2007, 03:42:11

Previous topic - Next topic

FarFar

i think the diameter of robert's hair is about 40cm.....and i don't think that he wash his hair since he born... :lol:

:rocker :rocker :rocker :rocker

Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

Plainsong

I wonder sometimes if it itches and drives him crazy; I can't stand to go one day without washing my hair!

iwannashagsimon

Quote from: Plainsong on July 28, 2007, 04:50:23
I can't stand to go one day without washing my hair!

My hairdresser says it's bad for your hair to wash it everyday.  You wash out the natural oils that way.  Depending on your hair once every other day or oven once a week should be enough.   :smth001

themurderchair

Quote from: Plainsong on July 28, 2007, 04:50:23
I wonder sometimes if it itches and drives him crazy; I can't stand to go one day without washing my hair!

i used to wash mine everyday
and now i dont
and now im used to it
im thinking he got used to it a long time ago

Quote from: FarFar on July 28, 2007, 03:42:11
i think the diameter of robert's hair is about 40cm.....and i don't think that he wash his hair since he born...

hes hairs all shorter now - i say bring back the 40cm in diameter hair
the very first time i saw your face i thought of a song and quickly changed the tune. the very first time i touched your skin i thought of a story and rushed to reach the end too soon.

Plainsong

Hmm...well, I'd love to be able to wash less but I work out a lot and swim a lot--if I didn't wash my hair daily I'd be pretty nasty!
Robert probably does not swim much though. ;)

iwannashagsimon

Quote from: Plainsong on July 29, 2007, 20:31:54

Now there's another question!  Can he swim at all?

boneheadhaggar

I shaved off all my hair 15 years ago, and now shave my head bald every other day, much easier to look after :)
its nice to be nice

themurderchair

Quote from: iwannashagsimon on July 30, 2007, 12:12:52
Quote from: Plainsong on July 29, 2007, 20:31:54

Now there's another question!  Can he swim at all?

i read something that said he had a property by the beach
and also that when he did go swimming, the salt water completely turned his hair into dreads tehehe
the very first time i saw your face i thought of a song and quickly changed the tune. the very first time i touched your skin i thought of a story and rushed to reach the end too soon.

strange_day

Of course he washes his hair.... you can get that effect and still wash it, he just doesnt comb it out.

And i doubt he goes swimming in the English channel...... its freezing!  ;)

FarFar

where the place that usually robert swim???? Right now,,,,i really want to see robert smith bald.....but which one you prefer robert bald or have a big hair??????
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

Carnage Visor

I desperately want Robert hair but is there instructions on how to get my hair like that??? Or like, ways to do it and what you need??? Please help!

rjl

Quote from: Carnage Visor on August 14, 2007, 22:54:20
I desperately want Robert hair but is there instructions on how to get my hair like that??? Or like, ways to do it and what you need??? Please help!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scalping

The tricky part, however, is getting on the guest-list / backstage.

Oh, and getting your tomahawk past security. Refer to the "tips for bootlegging a concert" thread for ideas as to hiding your gear.

Carnage Visor

rjl

Well, it was either that, or some radio contest in the Boston area, circa 2000, if memory serves. I guess they wanted people to bring in their Cure collections. The fanatic with the largest collection won a lock of Robert's hair, among other things.

So that would be another way to get some Robert hair. But I know what you mean...

Looking back, I should have dropped a few grand, built up a really nice collection, and cleaned house in the contest. After which, hold onto the hair until we stop being such sissies about cloning humans, and voila! clone my own Robert.

I mean, Robert doesn't have any children, so this Smith-child would be pretty rare, and could probably fetch me some nice, uncirculated masters! The ultimate Cure collectible!

Plainsong

Heheheh. I have a pen Robert chewed on and have been known to tell people that I'm saving it to clone him someday (hey, there could be DNA on it).
But hair would probably be better.