Trade (audio/video)

Started by vicinus, November 24, 2005, 17:14:56

Previous topic - Next topic

vicinus

Who wants to trade with me ? I own 80% of the Cure concerts (audio) and about 50 VCD/DVD. Tell me and I send my wanted audiolist. Thanks.
Patrick.
josiane.voisin@wanadoo.fr

bartabas

:shock:  80% des concerts audio. Pourquoi ne pas partager avec nous tous? :-D  :-D

Why do not share with us all? :-D  :-D

harrold

Quote from: bartabas:shock:  80% des concerts audio. Pourquoi ne pas partager avec nous tous? :-D  :-D

Why do not share with us all? :-D  :-D

Exactly!! Take a large capacitiy server, upload all shows in FLAC and the big compilation will only need a few supplementaion in order to achive a full one! :D
"...the kiss is dry and it's not the same you... "

vicinus

Yes guys! I really want to upload files for sharing with everybody here.
The problem is I'm very very busy, I have to install megaupload, my space on the computer is very small (it's not a recent one with more than 40 GO); to upload FLAC files I need space...
But as soon as I get holidays I'll do it, I'll give you links with megaupload; it seems to be easy in the latest posts about it. I'll try.
The other point is I want to get the rare concerts I haven't got yet and I can get them only through a trade. That's the reason of my post about trading.
The last thing is I have this big list of concerts because I'm not that young and it's twenty years of my life for having it by now... So as me be patient !  If you are real Cure fans you'll have the same in a few years  and quicker than me because it's easier today to get files than ten years ago...
;-)