songs to be happy

Started by dsanchez, June 27, 2005, 20:12:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Trust...

Maybe you have a point ... I see it like a feeling inside, an expression, I don't take it seriously. If you do that, than it's really scary, I agree, but it's like ...
IT DOESN'T MATTERS IF WE ALL DIE,
also scary not ???  :?
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

shakethexdisease

Mint Car,Friday I'm in Love,Do the Hansa,The Lovecats,Close to Me,The Perfect Girl,Why Can't I Be You,Just Like Heaven.....

wish-man

Quote from: Trust... on September 01, 2008, 13:25:12
it's like ...
IT DOESN'T MATTERS IF WE ALL DIE,
also scary not ???  :?

nice phrase...  :smth023
I would say this phrase made me happy today... really  :lol:

But my fav 'happy' song is yeh Doing The Unstuck and of course some songs from 'Greatest Hits' like Why Can't I Be You? or Never Enough...
and the way the rain comes down thats how I feel inside...

mothtoaflame

i have fifteen songs to be happy to: doing the unstuck, mint car, the only one, the exploding boy, hot hot hot!!!, the perfect girl, just like heaven, strange attraction, club america, wendy time, friday i'm in love, hello i love you, hey you!!!, just say yes, and throw your foot.
:smth049 :smth049 :smth049
dull, dull, dull epigrams!

Carnage Visor

Definately HOT HOT HOT! My father had the DJ play this at his second wedding last year, just to cheer me up when I was sad! It's hard to be depressed when you're listening to this track, it's just so happy!

And most of the tracks on Three Imaginary Boys are pretty uplifting, at least in tone and tempo.  :smth023

Kjöm

Lime Time works for me =P

fiction

I think Throw Your Foot is the track that´ll do the trick for me. And then of course The Exploding Boy always makes me wanna dance.
again and again and again and again and again and...

othervoices13

I used to dislike Friday I'm In Love until just recently and now I recognize it as a brilliant pop song with universal themes. It seems to be the perfect Cure song for a sunny, happy day.

Also The Exploding Boy and Hot!Hot!Hot!
a smile to hide the fear away

fiction

Quote from: othervoices13 on March 20, 2010, 19:24:17
Friday I'm In Love. It seems to be the perfect Cure song for a sunny, happy day.

Yes yes yes! Of course Friday I´m in Love is as near to a perfect happy pop song as you get. It´s just a bit to obvious and not really that good but I´ll be damned if I don´t whistle that tune almost every friday at work.
again and again and again and again and again and...

Trust...

Quote from: fiction on March 20, 2010, 21:12:32
Quote from: othervoices13 on March 20, 2010, 19:24:17
Friday I'm In Love. It seems to be the perfect Cure song for a sunny, happy day.

Yes yes yes! Of course Friday I'm in Love is as near to a perfect happy pop song as you get. It's just a bit to obvious and not really that good but I´ll be damned if I don´t whistle that tune almost every friday at work.

I hear this song every morning in my car  :-D , it's my son's favourit to start every ordinary schoolday! And it's so sweet when he singing along with it, and the combination from the song and my singing son ... makes me feel soooooooooo happy  :smth026
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

Lucky_Cure

I really like Hot Hot Hot for the happiness feeling.

scottm

Anyone remember "Play With Me" from the TIB deluxe cd?

That one always makes me happy!  :D
"But real lives are the reason why
we want to live another life." - Out of This World

mookus

So many.............
Throw Your Foot / The Exploding Boy/ Fire in Cairo / Grinding Halt/ Close to Me/ Perfect Girl/ High/

Also, the whole of Blue Sunshine, particularly Mr Alphabet Says!!
The Exploded Boy

SidneyCure

Inbetween Days or Friday I'm in Love
Misjudged your limits
Pushed you too far
Took you for granted
I thought that you needed me more
'Boys Don't Cry' is my favourite Cure song but it doesn't mean I'm not a hardcore fan. Disintegration is my favourite LP! The Cure are my favourite band!

in bed amongst the stones

Catch. It's a good happy song that isn't overly sentimental like Mint Car or one of the other overly upbeat songs post Disintegration. Inbetween Days, Close to Me, Six Different Ways are good happy songs, too.
Pushing her white face into the mirror...