What are your hobbies?

Started by Sussex, March 03, 2007, 19:56:38

Previous topic - Next topic

chemicaloverload

WOAW, I envy people who can do yoga, it's something I've always wanted to do! Did you try it out Sanchez?

My hobbies, when I'm not studying or being mum are reading and writing. I love to spend time with my family and friends, drinking, dancing, eating, bbq's. I also enjoy the odd Cuban cigar when the mood strikes me. I always look forward to summer as we all usually spend it in Spain. It's a nice quiet period for me where I can relax and soak in the scenery. This summer, especially with London and Eden Festival followed by Spain will be busy and certainly one to remember :)
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves

word_on_a_wing

😃👍 
ChemicalOverload ...what are you studying?
"Where the flesh meets the spirit world,
Where the traffic is thin..."

chemicaloverload

Quote from: word_on_a_wing on April 24, 2018, 16:35:26
😃👍 
ChemicalOverload ...what are you studying?

Scots and English (Clinical) Law
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves

Fabien G

Everything Cure related, like reading this forum. Does that count?, cause that's pretty obvious.
Playing football (goalkeeper now, my knees are not at their best anymore)
Playing the drums when I can (I wish i could learn to play guitar but never got the patience to do so)
Collecting plenty of things.

Lollo

Gaming,knitting,embrodery,listening to music, watching movies.

I laughed in the mirror for the first time in a year.

Breathe
Breathe on me
Be like you used to be
Breathe on me

Ulrich

Taking photos is a hobby for me; only very rarely I'd be working on them (using filters and such), this one I made a bit "darker" to fit the mood (it's definitely autumn here):

The holy city breathed like a dying man...

MeltingMan

I was out on September 14 taking black and white 35mm photos in a Jewish cemetery. At the same time, I made contact with the local community. As a visitor, you have to follow a few rules. Now I'm waiting for the contact sheet and an enlargement in 30×40 cm. I'm a sharpness fanatic, so the focus here was on a high f-number, wide-angle lens and focusing at the hyperfocal distance. I was lucky with the weather. It was dry and windless. Next comes a guided tour of the chapel. However, I have to register in advance.
En cette nation [Russie] qui n'a pas eu de théoriciens et de démagogues,
les pires ferments de destruction ont apparu. (J. Péladan)

MeltingMan

Quote from: WikipediaIn optics and photography, hyperfocal distance is a distance beyond which all objects can be brought into an "acceptable" focus.

I think I overestimated this technique. The objects are reproduced just barely sharp and not with absolute sharpness. I'll have to focus more closely next time.  :1f636:
En cette nation [Russie] qui n'a pas eu de théoriciens et de démagogues,
les pires ferments de destruction ont apparu. (J. Péladan)