Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

smitha

dsanchez

loreken setlist

source: COF

August 10th, 2005 - Lokeren, Belgium (Lokerse Festival)

Open, Fascination Street, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, High, The Blood, A Night Like This, The End of the World, Shake Dog Shake, Signal To Noise, Push, Just Like Heaven, A Letter To Elise, Never Enough, Us or Them, A Strange Day, alt.end, The Baby Screams, One Hundred Years, Shiver and Shake, End

1st encore: At Night, M, Play For Today, A Forest
2nd encore: Let's Go To Bed ("Just imagine the tape!"), Why Can't I Be You?
3rd encore: Boys Don't Cry.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Tristan Berlin

Really cool Setlist. I hope there are some audios soon...can't expecting it  :shock:

lostflower4

What does "Just imagine the tape" mean? Was there a backing track or not???

heixiao

A strange day, Shiver and shake, A forest...  :D
That sounds good to me... but what about Faith, primary, siamese twins, the figurehead (???)  :roll:  

The setlist is still nice but i really hope to be more suprised on the next shows...!
Movement, no movement, just a falling bird

dsanchez

Photos from the show in Loreken have been published in

http://www.pbase.com/craigparker/lokeren_2005

Cheers

David.

Quote from: heixiaoA strange day, Shiver and shake, A forest...  :D
That sounds good to me... but what about Faith, primary, siamese twins, the figurehead (???)  :roll:  

The setlist is still nice but i really hope to be more suprised on the next shows...!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Tof

Tof

CureWhispers

:) I just got done looking at the photos from the Lokeren show and I noticed that Robert had some stickers on his guitar, One I think said "Citizens Not Subjects" and the other on at the bottom was to small to read, any insite to what the first one means? Oh and there was the letter M on there too, HOW SWEET!!!!  :)

ceho

We have a few but very nice pictures of Lokeren on www.ceho.de. You can find them a bit hidden in the section with the live-experiences. Maybe some of you like to take a short look...

Cheers,
Christian
... see you next year ...

lostflower4

Citizens not subjects? Probably some sort of political statement. From everything I've heard him say, he thinks Bush and Blair are terrible leaders for their involvement in the war, and how there has been a lot of deception and opression against those who speak out against it.

There's a part during the Monterrey 2004 press conference in a DVD going around where he really goes on about this. Near the end he says there's no better choice, because all the politicians are all a bunch of "f*cking idiots and liars".

Just a thought. I really don't know! :?

Beesley Wytchboy

Hmmm a double guitar lead "Lets go to bed"?

This I gotta hear!!!!! :evil:

Luke x
You're Walking a thin line between here and out of control

Eyes Like Ice

Let's Go To Bed was really nice, though it missed the keyboards imho... Frankly that's the only song I've missed them on.

I shouldn't be complaining, it's been 13 years since they've played it in Belgium!

heixiao: More surprised? :| The Blood, Signal To Noise, Push, The Baby Screams, Shiver & Shake... Most of those haven't been played for ages :) Except Push here & there.

It was an AMAZINGLY good show :) Rob's spirits were definitely up. He started dancing on the small catwalk in front of the stage during LGTB & WCIBY, and 3 encores... just amazing. Also at the end..: "See you next year at the European tour!"

My ex-girlfriend managed to obtain the setlist, as she was standing at the front row, and I'm the lucky bastard she gave it to :D Guess what's in a frame on my wall at the moment.
Nothing I do makes much sense

nicologic

Now I also joined this forum and I'm a little bit late with this post but...

I uploaded now all pictures from the Lokerse Festival in high-quality and big size.

You can find them on my site or on this direct link. Take a look at my website if you are interested. Christian 'ceho' has only uploaded the best pictures, so you can see the rest.

lostflower4

A complete audio version of the Lokeren 2005 show has been made available for download. What do you think about it?

I haven't listened to it yet, so I'm off the hook...  :-D