Lokeren

Started by smitha, August 14, 2005, 23:55:10

Previous topic - Next topic

smitha

Does anyone have a Lokeren recording? I tried to do it, but i messed up, so...

lostflower4

Glad you made it back in one piece, Catarina. I heard the organization of that show was a total disaster!

I know someone who was standing next to a person taping the show. They spoke and it seemed that a trade is possible. But you know how things go... We'll see.

P.S. I am still desperately searching for the Spain / Portugal 2004 shows... I know somebody who knows someone who has these, but they refuse to trade them! :evil:

This person also knows somebody who "might" be willing to trade them. He's going to see what he can do. There is some hope.

But I don't understand why people are so snooty about this! :roll:

smitha

Yes i'm desperatly looking for Spain/Portugal shows. I've been on those both gigs, and they were amazing as i can recall. I also know one person who tried a trade with someone for those boots, but  he doesn't even answear the mails.
About the person who you know that was standing next to other person who was recording the show: I hope the person who was recording is not me  :(  One guy at my side gave me his mail to exchange the lokeren mp3 for st.malo where he will be at. I accepted, but was too faraway to know how the recording quality was. It is miserable, nothing can be heard.
Have you any idea if the person can be me?

lostflower4

No, I'm sure it wasn't you! 8)

Nobody around the taper could talk, cheer, or did much of anything for fear of harming the recording. I had no idea things got this serious! :shock: Craziness, huh?

About the rare 2004 shows you went to, I think the answer lies below:

http://www.imaginary-lemurs.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=210

I'd almost bet this is the same person who my friend said "might" trade these shows... I guess the short answer is "probably not now, but maybe someday..."

Patience, patience...

Torture, huh? :twisted:

Anonymous

yes, that's him. Now I understand his position, i only regret he said he had the shows if he could not trade them.
It's really a torture.

smitha

that was obviously me

lostflower4

Regardless of how long the wait might be, one of us will help you get it! :D

If it makes you feel any better, I had to wait 9 years to get the Minneapolis '96 show I went to... :roll:

dsanchez

I also offer me to help Smitha!! :oops:

Kind regards,

David.

Quote from: lostflower4Regardless of how long the wait might be, one of us will help you get it! :D

If it makes you feel any better, I had to wait 9 years to get the Minneapolis '96 show I went to... :roll:
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

smitha

thank you so much you both. That's why i like cure fans, they're different from the other people  :D

j

I may be able to upload it this weekend to either my site or Caley's.  Keep your fingers crossed....

t0ne

you can download it at www.dimeadozen.org. it's in flac by the way, great sound listen to it right now. (route la rock is also offered in flac)