Currently Watching

Started by Steve, July 14, 2007, 17:49:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulrich

I'm currently re-watching "Fargo" S2, because I don't know what else to watch right now.

Quote from: word_on_a_wing on November 25, 2018, 05:07:52
It's the first state or federal election since these events took place, and the Liberals got massacred!  I think the events of 3 months ago played a big role, and am personally pretty glad by the outcome :)

Thanks for the report; our media tend to ignore Australia & its politicians (unless there are "big" news).
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

chemicaloverload

Me and the shadow are watching Dynasties, the new David Attenborough series on BBC  :1f62d: Between hugging the crying child and covering my own eyes at the heartbreaks, I can sense the birds and the bees conversation coming soon.

"Mummy, what are those penguins doing?"

"Umm...it's sitting on that ones back, look, its fallen off now, the silly penguin..."  XD

How long into the series can I get away with this line?

*Only time...will tell* (in the David voice)
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves

word_on_a_wing

Quote from: Ulrich on November 26, 2018, 16:03:10
I'm currently re-watching "Fargo" S2, because I don't know what else to watch right now.

Good choice!
I only recently watched Fargo (had seen the film years ago, but was slow to watch the tv version) ...it's really good, especially Season 1

In term of TV I just finished watching the latest season of Better Call Saul :). I can't believe it's up to Season 4 already!

Need to catch up on Doctor Who next
"Where the flesh meets the spirit world,
Where the traffic is thin..."

Ulrich

Quote from: word_on_a_wing on November 27, 2018, 08:12:37
I only recently watched Fargo (had seen the film years ago, but was slow to watch the tv version) ...it's really good, especially Season 1

Yep, I loved the movie and I loved S1 and even S3, I had a few problems with S2 (especially the UFO...), but I decided to give it a go once more...

Quote from: word_on_a_wing on November 27, 2018, 08:12:37
In term of TV I just finished watching the latest season of Better Call Saul :). I can't believe it's up to Season 4 already!

Another one I had to watch (after enjoying "Breaking Bad"), is Season 4 coming soon? I'm waiting for it.
(Ok, I checked, it is streaming already, I'll wait for the dvd.)

MeltingMan

Gares d' Europe - Le temples du voyage (ARTE)

Milano at first

:heart-eyes
En cette nation [Russie] qui n'a pas eu de théoriciens et de démagogues,
les pires ferments de destruction ont apparu. (J. Péladan)

Ulrich

I'll be watching "The Hobbit" (film #3) on telly tonight, because it's the only one from the trilogy I haven't seen yet.

dsanchez

It was Aids World's Day yesterday and I am re-watching And The Band Played on

QuoteThe movie is about the the discovery and spread of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) with a special emphasis on government indifference and political infighting—specifically in the United States—to what was then perceived as a specifically gay disease

If you did not, you should watch it (an amazing cast, too)

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Ulrich

Hesitant with starting something "new", I did try and watch the first episode of "Mr Robot" and thought it was pretty good! The world of "hackers" and such is far from me, but still I found it entertaining to watch.  :cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIBiJ_SzJTA

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

chemicaloverload

Football Factory. Absolute belter of a film with good tunes  :cool
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves

MeltingMan

Fiorella Castaneda - Christmas Show Part 7

(The music is excellent.)
En cette nation [Russie] qui n'a pas eu de théoriciens et de démagogues,
les pires ferments de destruction ont apparu. (J. Péladan)

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Ulrich

Last night I watched this film ("Lawless", screenplay by Nick Cave):
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1212450/
and enjoyed it!  :cool

Tonight I might go and watch "Widows" in a cinema (anyone remember this? It's what movies were made for). :)

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Ulrich

"Widows" was not bad at all, the story takes its time to unfold (unlike many other movies, which seems so "hectic" these days):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN2yBBSRC78