Happy 30th Anniversary Book for The Cure

Started by Strange Attraction, January 26, 2009, 22:36:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Trust...

Quote from: Strange Attraction on April 30, 2009, 21:10:02
Quote from: Trust... on April 30, 2009, 20:42:37
And I ordered my version  :-D Can't wait to see it.
Thats great! I want to order one too!

Is my page going to be in the book ? i said that she could put it in but did she?

You're in the index,page 32, so normally you're page should be in there. Did you reply to Heron's mail before the 25th of April?? Than it's should be ok. Your reply counts as a agreement to use your page.
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

Strange Attraction

Quote from: Trust... on May 01, 2009, 13:18:54
You're in the index,page 32, so normally you're page should be in there. Did you reply to Heron's mail before the 25th of April?? Than it's should be ok. Your reply counts as a agreement to use your page.

Yeah, I did.  ;) Guess I'll have to buy it and wait and see! :D
Can I use some of your lipstick?

Trust...

Quote from: Strange Attraction on May 01, 2009, 16:57:00
Quote from: Trust... on May 01, 2009, 13:18:54

Yeah, I did.  ;) Guess I'll have to buy it and wait and see! :D

Yep, I think so  :D

Trust...

There are only 10 original pages missing in the book, the rest of all the contributors give there agreement.
I'm really looking forward to see it, even it's not the original it's feels more real in a printed version.

Have you heared the interviews from me and Heron??

Greetings,
Trust...

(It's funny ... this topic looks like it's only for us  :-D, nobody elses are posting here anymore)

Strange Attraction

Quote from: Trust... on May 01, 2009, 17:08:28
I'm really looking forward to see it, even it's not the original it's feels more real in a printed version.
Me too. ;) :D
Have you heared the interviews from me and Heron??
Yes, I've read yours and heard Heron's. ;)

(It's funny ... this topic looks like it's only for us  :-D, nobody elses are posting here anymore)
Yeah! LOL :P :-D

AndyTheCureFan

my page is in the published book, i can't wait to order as soon as i can.

Trust...

Quote from: AndyTheCureFan on May 04, 2009, 09:32:24
my page is in the published book, i can't wait to order as soon as i can.

What's your page? Will you show it?

AndyTheCureFan

Trust...

Nice work  :smth023 Thanks for showing us  :)

Did you allready ordered your printed book?

Trust...

WOW, I was reading in the order details that's my book is shipped on : 6 May 2009

Today  :shock: Soon I have it  :-D

Trust...

Trust...

A story about receiving the book, I need to tell (even if nobody has interest in it  :-D)

Yesterday I saw that my book was shipped on the 6th of May. Than I looked at the address for shipping and I saw that I took the wrong zip-code (the one from my private address instead of my office address  :roll:).
Stupid me  :smth011 I was so mad to myself because of this stupid mistake!

I thought, now I'm gonna lose my book  :cry:

Today I received an email that the book was shipped by UPS. So I called them to change the zip-code and they told me the book should be delivered today and that she could call to the driver ....

I put down the telephone and was telling about my mistake to an colleague and than in front of the door ...

a brown UPS wagon! (I wasn't ever so happy to see that ugly coloured wagon as now  :D)

The driver came in, and asked my: Is this nr. 13 ?

I was so happy that my book arrived so quickly and at the right place, I could kiss that driver (in a way of speaking)

Now I have "The Other Voices A Cure Fan Tribute" book. And I really like it, I will give it a special place!

Strange Attraction

Quote from: Trust... on May 07, 2009, 19:22:01
A story about receiving the book, I need to tell (even if nobody has interest in it  :-D)

Yesterday I saw that my book was shipped on the 6th of May. Than I looked at the address for shipping and I saw that I took the wrong zip-code (the one from my private address instead of my office address  :roll:).
Stupid me  :smth011 I was so mad to myself because of this stupid mistake!

I thought, now I'm gonna lose my book  :cry:

Today I received an email that the book was shipped by UPS. So I called them to change the zip-code and they told me the book should be delivered today and that she could call to the driver ....

I put down the telephone and was telling about my mistake to an colleague and than in front of the door ...

a brown UPS wagon! (I wasn't ever so happy to see that ugly coloured wagon as now  :D)

The driver came in, and asked my: Is this nr. 13 ?

I was so happy that my book arrived so quickly and at the right place, I could kiss that driver (in a way of speaking)

Now I have "The Other Voices A Cure Fan Tribute" book. And I really like it, I will give it a special place!

Thats great! I think I'm going to order mine today! Witch one did you get ?

Trust...

Quote from: Strange Attraction on May 08, 2009, 15:38:42

I took the large book with Hardcover ImageWrap and Stange now I can confirm you for sure; you're page is in there  :smth023

Strange Attraction

Quote from: Trust... on May 08, 2009, 16:36:45
Quote from: Strange Attraction on May 08, 2009, 15:38:42

I took the large book with Hardcover ImageWrap and Stange now I can confirm you for sure; you're page is in there  :smth023

Yay! Thanks for letting me know.  :smth023
Now I need to buy one.... :D