Hey you! from bavaria

Started by Tessi, April 24, 2018, 15:06:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Tessi

yes you! I am Tessi (or Theresia) from north bavaria in germany and hoping to connect to the field of TheCure-Lovers cause i don´t like to miss information, partys and vibes any more. I love TheCure since 1989 and my first concert was the Wish Tour in Munich in 1992. Many years a few group of friends an i where reading poems in old castles and other spectacular places and listening to Cure all the time. Yes and we all wear that magnificant hairstyle so we could recognize each other also in the trendy goth disco "Etage" in Bayreuth where the curefans were rare and there we helped each other by annoying the DJ to play TheCure.
The Cure was the best friend for all lovesickness in my youth and helped me understand myself. I wrote diary a lot and as i remember there where always consolation from that music. But also in later times the challenge of live and the wish to feel deeply often brought me to the Cure and also good feelings grow even brilliant while listening to that songs. I have seasonal Cure-Songs i ritually play on the same date every year  :lol: The Cure is like nutrition for my soul. I need it  popcorn

On 21th april I danced with nice people at the Cure Party in Berlin - nice celebration! Cause of my bad experiences with DJ´s I couldn`t believe my luck of hearing Cure the whole evening in a disco and joining so many likeminded people. Time has come to connect again and to celebrate the feeling of a big community. So... however far away!
and the rain would cry... don´t let it end.

word_on_a_wing

Quote from: Tessi on April 24, 2018, 15:06:31The Cure is like nutrition for my soul. I need it  popcorn

Haha ...love it!

Hello from Australia and welcome !
😃
"Where the flesh meets the spirit world,
Where the traffic is thin..."

chemicaloverload

Quote from: word_on_a_wing on April 24, 2018, 16:31:56
Quote from: Tessi on April 24, 2018, 15:06:31The Cure is like nutrition for my soul. I need it  popcorn

Haha ...love it!

Hello from Australia and welcome !
😃

Hallelujah!

Greetings Tessi, quite the introduction! Very enjoyable to read, you've hit the nail on the head with your words :)

Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves

PearlThompsonsBloodflower

helloimageifonly

Quote from: Tessi on April 24, 2018, 15:06:31
Many years a few group of friends an i where reading poems in old castles and other spectacular places and listening to Cure all the time.

Hello!
:) I love this. What a great way to spend many years!

helloimageifonly

On 21th april I danced with nice people at the Cure Party in Berlin - nice celebration! I couldn`t believe my luck of hearing Cure the whole evening in a disco and joining so many likeminded people.
I read about this party and felt a little bit annoyed that I couldn't go because of work. I can picture this wonderful evening..  :smth020 :smth020 Was this the first time you celebrated Robert's birthday like this? Since you are a longtime fan I mean?

dsanchez

Hallo Tessi and welcome to Curefans.com! Hope you'll like it here :smth020
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Ulrich

Hi and welcome to the forum!

from north bavaria in germany

Isn't that called "Frankonia"?  :-D

in the trendy goth disco "Etage" in Bayreuth where the curefans were rare

My penpal Kathrin from Leipzig went there sometimes, I think. Maybe you met her there!
The holy city breathed like a dying man...