2008.03.14 Antwerpen - Sportpaleis (Belgium)

Started by Tof, September 27, 2007, 17:39:55

Previous topic - Next topic

temptation-cure

let me think if i'm going there as well//
there are still arena tickets availavle i think i will order 1. luckly antwerpen
isn't far from rotterdam.,,i can't speak french but luckly they also do speak dutch
hhe well i think i'm going too!! :smth023

sorry.. does someone know on what time will the show begin??cause to see if i can catch
the train to rotterdam the same night/.. i think they works till 2am. thanks
Oh that boy is a slag the best u ever had , the best u ever had is just a memory and those dreams but weren't daft as they seem , not as daft as they seem..oh my love when u dreamed them up..oh flo where did u go .. oww ohh(F.A)
-----------------------------------

http://temptation-cure.galeon.com

Tof

Tof

crowbi_wan

Are tickets still available for this concert???  I'm thinking about extending my vacation by a few days 

crowbi_wan

I see that a few are left.  Strange that the crappy seats are the most expensive ones  :?

Tof

If you need something B. tell me, I can give you my adress if you want that your ticket was sending in my home, I can take a ticket for the train .... !!!

Don't hesitate.

Tof

crowbi_wan

Quote from: Tof on December 02, 2007, 02:46:45
If you need something B. tell me, I can give you my adress if you want that your ticket was sending in my home, I can take a ticket for the train .... !!!

Don't hesitate.

I'll let you know for sure in a few days if can make make this concert.  It's pretty likely, though.  Honestly, it's going to be cheaper for me to stay oversees two extra days (including traveling to Antwepen, lodging, food) then it wouold be to fly back on the 14th.  So, it makes sense to go as long as I can get the days off from work. 

Tof, you're going by train from and back to Paris?

cat_pet

Yay - I just got my ticket for Antwerp.  London, Paris and Antwerp down :rocker...still need Oberhausen and Rotterdam tix.  I'll buy the Oberhausen one next month I think. Rotterdam looks like it's going to be the tough one to get :(   

Mr_Alphabet

Quote from: cat_pet on December 20, 2007, 04:05:19
Yay - I just got my ticket for Antwerp.  London, Paris and Antwerp down :rocker...still need Oberhausen and Rotterdam tix.  I'll buy the Oberhausen one next month I think. Rotterdam looks like it's going to be the tough one to get :(   

Oberhausen won't be easier I think since it's been sold out for more than a week now.
15.02.08 - Hamburg
16.02.08 - Berlin
19.02.08 - Katowice
23.02.08 - Vienna
12.03.08 - Paris
16.03.08 - Oberhausen
...?...

cat_pet

Antwerpen is now sold out.  I badly need an extra ticket for a friend.  She also needs an Oberhausen one for me because the ticket agency screwed up and sent her a Hamburg ticket instead and now Oberhausen is sold out.

cat_pet

Quote from: Mr_Alphabet on January 05, 2008, 16:10:10
Quote from: cat_pet on December 20, 2007, 04:05:19

Oberhausen won't be easier I think since it's been sold out for more than a week now.

well, my friend did get an Oberhausen ticket ordered for me, but the ticket office messed up and sent Hamburg instead.  And Oberhausen was already sold out as you said by the time the WRONG ticket arrived.  I'm in ticket hell!

UPDATE!

everything has worked out.  I finally have an Oberhausen ticket.  It's in the nosebleed section, but at least I am in the door!  I also found an Antwerpen ticket for my friend.  We are happy Cure campers.

japanesebaby

sms from crowbi_wan: okay show last night, rs played kazoo on close to me

kazoo! :smth023
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Yves28

OK some thougts about that show.

Indeed Robert did receive a kazoo from someone in the audience, I saw him speak with that people during Close to me and then he begun to play it ! Very funny.

Wrong number was a very powerful one that night: sound of bass was incredible, Simon was hitting his strings when not playing notes, the usual kiss between Porl and Simon (on the cheek I think  :-D).

One hundred years: for me a highlight, the way they play it was incredible but also the projections of war and violence were to me very impressive. I was litteraly speechless after that one (I won't listen to the song the same way after that ...). Remember that atomic explosion as the last projection ...

A forest: as usual this tour, funny intro. At the end, Simon didn't kept on playing after Robert finished his solo, he just stop playing with Robert. A bit unusual ...

At the end of Why can't I be you, Simon threw his bass on the ground and ran out of stage, like he was angry. The bass made still sound for some seconds, Robert had to turn it off (by pushing on a pedal) before thanking at the mic.

Please project: before the song Robert men,tionend the song having not title yet, he then said "I think it's gonna be The only one". Which is consistent as during the chorus he sings The only one several times .... Who knows ...

That show was very good, the setlist (despite what one may say) was very efficient, reactions of the crowd incredibel (on ... Friday I'm in love and on A forest).

mint car

Quote from: japanesebaby on March 15, 2008, 11:13:50
sms from crowbi_wan: okay show last night, rs played kazoo on close to me

kazoo! :smth023

kazoo...  :lol:
here is video with kazoo
http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=VfuoNF5f548
[i]...sleep sweet child the moon will change your mind...[/i]

frog_s

hahaha this is really funny, but I still have no idea what EXACTLY he does, can anyone explain?

It's good to see though eh? They look in top shape when you see all the vids, it makes me feel good caus I'm always worried they'll be too old or tired for doing these kind of tours!

Cheers

Yves28

Here's a link to the french wikipedia explaining what a kazoo is (there are pictures).

[url]http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazoo[url/]

What's funny is that it is stated that Robert Smith plays kazoo during his concerts ... Probably a funny fan who added this sentence ...