2013.04.17 Lima - Estadio Nacional (Peru)

Started by dsanchez, January 26, 2013, 13:19:22

Previous topic - Next topic

pedrin17

perfecto. nos vemos mañana!

pd: the cure ya está en limaaaaaa!!!!!!! (según la página del aeropuerto jeje)

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

Tim Pope acaba de mencionar en su Twitter que estara en la "convencion de The Cure". El unico encuentro de fans de The Cure el dia de hoy es el organizado por nosotros hoy en el Pardo's asi que vayan con su mejor look, porque por alli puede aparecer el Director del In Orange!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

Otra cosa, Tim tambien dice en su Twitter que estara filmando fuera del Estadio Nacional a eso de la 5pm.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

aabensur

Quote from: dsanchez on April 16, 2013, 18:17:06
Tim Pope acaba de mencionar en su Twitter que estara en la "convencion de The Cure". El unico encuentro de fans de The Cure el dia de hoy es el organizado por nosotros hoy en el Pardo's asi que vayan con su mejor look, porque por alli puede aparecer el Director del In Orange!

y donde es esa "convencion de The Cure"???

AleSuperFm

Quote from: dsanchez on April 16, 2013, 17:55:08
correcto, ya estan hoy en Lima como presumiamos ayer (de acuerdo a lo dicho por Tim Pope, llegaban hoy)

http://elcomercio.pe/espectaculos/1564553/noticia-the-cure-ya-esta-lima-su-gran-concierto-manana?ft=grid

Alguien sabe la ubicación exacta del Hotel de Robert Smith en estos momentos?
Algunos indican de muy buenas fuentes que esta en un Hotel en las afueras de Lima ya que a Robert no le gustan los hoteles modernos ni famosos.
Por otro lado cual es el requisito para ingresar al Pardos Chicken de 2 de Mayo en San Isidro el día de hoy?
Habra una lista en la entrada?
Como se si estoy en la lista?

x-phile

I just want to wish all my curefans friends in Lima a GREAT SHOW (sadly I can't be with you)
Special big hug to my friend David
All the best
Enjoy the show... Have great time... and...
Take Cure
x

lilialoman

Doesanyoneknow  which gateone shouldqueue at forcampo a?  I gather thereare many enhances to thestadium

dsanchez

those reading this just want to report Tim Pope was at our curefans.com meeting moments ago he did some interviews with us it was great. will publish some pics later! :)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Trust...

Quote from: dsanchez on April 17, 2013, 04:48:02
those reading this just want to report Tim Pope was at our curefans.com meeting moments ago he did some interviews with us it was great. will publish some pics later! :)

GREAT !!! I look forward to see the pictures :-) Have a great evening overthere!
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

the most important day in Peru's music history: The Cure's plays tonight. It's 7am and I am going to the Stadium now. Already lots of people camping there. will post more later.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

aabensur

lo que se vivio la noche de hoy en el nacional de Lima fue increíble, vi a los cure felices, riendo, el concierto fue lo máximo ojalá regresen una y mil veces más, estoy feliz.
como dato curioso: el Smith se quebró en Disintegration y se puso a llorar, los otros cure tuvieron que sacarlo por lo tocado que estaba el buen Smith.

dsanchez

I have seen The Cure 9 times and seeing them in my hometown was like my second first time (as contradictory as this might sound). The band felt really comfortable on stage and the crowd was absolutely mad. I was very close to the stage, at about 15 metters. 

It was very emotional because I enjoyed the concert with my school friends from the Salesiano school (also because I went to the venue with some people I met here through curefans.com).

I discovered The Cure with some of my friends from Salesiano back in 1993, so we had to wait like two decades to see them in Lima! Every song was sung by the crowd like you have no idea. Most of us knew the show was going to end with "Killing An Arab", so we did an infernal pogo at the end. It was absolutely madness.

I am going to write and post more (photo, my long review, etc.) info next week, as the Internet connection I have right now sucks.

And by the way. Today I went to the Hotel where the band was staying to see if I could see Bob. And guess what, I met him! He came out and signed autographes for about 50 fans there! Shortly after he went to the airport to take his flight to Bogota. I had a small talk with him:

Bob: (signing my concert ticket)
dsanchez: I was at Euro Summer tour last year :)
Bob: were you?
dsanchez: Yes!
Bob: (smiles)
dsanchez: Can you play Piggy In The Mirror next time?
Bob: that's a strange request (WTF face)
dsanchez: well, if you can
Bob: If I can? (WTF face)
Bob: Of course I can!

:)

And he signed my concert ticket (see photo attached the moment when he is signing it :)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo