What are your hobbies?

Started by Sussex, March 03, 2007, 19:56:38

Previous topic - Next topic

FarFar

japanesebaby

you not too old for this.....lets get happy....

currently...obviously i like surf the curefans....and i have a new hobby read the story of the cure never enough...huhuhu :rocker :rocker :rocker

love the cure... :smth023
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

Sussex

Quote from: FarFar on September 24, 2007, 08:31:20

and i have a new hobby read the story of the cure never enough...huhuhu :rocker :rocker :rocker

Supposedly, it is my new hobby.. :-D
"Thick As Shit"

FarFar

Quote from: Sussex on September 24, 2007, 08:43:12
Quote from: FarFar on September 24, 2007, 08:31:20

and i have a new hobby read the story of the cure never enough...huhuhu :rocker :rocker :rocker

Supposedly, it is my new hobby.. :-D

5 post lagi jer....hehehe

:smth019

yeah i borrowed that book from sussex....you just need to wait around 2 months...after that i will give it to you....then all yours... :smth089 :smth089 :smth010 :smth010
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

AlluivialL

But I think I get a bit confused, am I seducing or being seduced?

ROGUE

This evening this, and sleep - and saying HELLO  :shock:

Carnage Visor

My hobbies are my life. Nothing else happens in my life but my filmmaking and art and writing. I have no life besides that. How bleak.

Siouxsie_

Carnage Visor

Quote from: Siouxsie_ on September 27, 2007, 07:03:56
I don't have a life.

Neither do I, honestly. Unless you call sitting around on the computer all day alone a life.

FarFar

Quote from: Carnage Visor on September 27, 2007, 15:03:42
Quote from: Siouxsie_ on September 27, 2007, 07:03:56
I don't have a life.

Neither do I, honestly. Unless you call sitting around on the computer all day alone a life.

yeah sometime i don't have a life too.....
now i just read the story of the cure- never enough......currently...this is only thing that i can do.... :smth001

LuvURobert

~ lately it's been playing on the web: YouTube, forums, MySpace
~ scrapbooking
~ listening to music!!!!
~ oh yea, and drinking lots of Captain & cokes to try & keep my sanity!   :smth076
"And I shiver and shake
When I think of how you make me hate"

FarFar

LuvURobert

Hi, FarFar ~ I used to love to read, but I'm ashamed to say I can't remember the last book I've read.  Well, I do remember but it was a long time ago!  I should pick it up again in my spare time, ha, ha!   :D
"And I shiver and shake

scatcat

Quote from: LuvURobert on October 02, 2007, 17:31:18
Hi, FarFar ~ I used to love to read, but I'm ashamed to say I can't remember the last book I've read.  Well, I do remember but it was a long time ago!  I should pick it up again in my spare time, ha, ha!   :D

last book I read was Josephine-The Rose of Martinique ( about Napoleon's Josephine. Book I'm reading now is:A memoir- Colours of the Mountain by Da Chen. I like to read non-fiction books. My son keeps wanting me to read his fantasy novels, but I just lose concentration now.
I do a touch of gardening, and just finished a watercolour paintind.
Oh and my "real" hobby is looking after my son, cos without him (and the cure music) I would have nothing to live for......... :cry:

:smth020
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

iwannashagsimon

Quote from: LuvURobert on October 02, 2007, 05:17:14
~ scrapbooking
~ listening to music!!!!

Lol!  Sounds like what I've been up to.  What kind of subjects do you use for your scrapbooks?   I mostly use Chicago cemeteries, but I recently finished a 4Tour scrapbook for the postponed Chicago gig.  I only started it cos I found the program online and printed it up.  Needed a place to put it and realized there was enough stuff with all the announcemts and tour dates, etc. that I could make something. :smth001

LuvURobert

Quote from: iwannashagsimon on October 03, 2007, 10:43:07
Quote from: LuvURobert on October 02, 2007, 05:17:14
~ scrapbooking
~ listening to music!!!!

Lol!  Sounds like what I've been up to.  What kind of subjects do you use for your scrapbooks?   I mostly use Chicago cemeteries, but I recently finished a 4Tour scrapbook for the postponed Chicago gig.  I only started it cos I found the program online and printed it up.  Needed a place to put it and realized there was enough stuff with all the announcemts and tour dates, etc. that I could make something. :smth001

I only started about a year ago, and my subjects are my two boys (1 1/2 & 4 yrs old).  I love it, but I always feel there's not enough time!!

WOW!  Love the cemetery idea!!  :rocker  Are you from Chicago?  Never would've thought of doing that, but if you think about it I guess the ideas are endless.  Are you going to do another 4Tour book for next year??   :)
"And I shiver and shake