2007.10.21 Mexico DF - Palacio de los deportes (Mexico)

Started by dsanchez, August 09, 2007, 23:34:27

Previous topic - Next topic

scatcat

what??   :smth100 how come burritos cost so goddamn much! they are made from corn!! Why don't ya try porridge, it's more economical and definately higher in zinc and carbohydrates!!  :evil:
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

nosigner

Quote from: scatcat on November 12, 2007, 17:25:56
what??   :smth100 how come burritos cost so goddamn much! they are made from corn!! Why don't ya try porridge, it's more economical and definately higher in zinc and carbohydrates!!  :evil:

i don't know, ask the staff member that haven't understood that was a joke.
"looking for love in a trashcan"

dsanchez

Quote from: nosigner on November 12, 2007, 17:40:22

Sorry, not jokes about selling bootlegs in this forum. Please.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

nosigner

Quote from: dsanchez on November 12, 2007, 17:42:52

and why not if that wasn't for real?
have i touched any nerve?

dsanchez

Quote from: nosigner on November 12, 2007, 17:52:06

Nosigner, lot of people who readed your post (including Scatcat, if you didn't notice) thought you're REALLY selling bootlegs, which is forbidden here.

You're free to make jokes, but for that we have the Off-topic/Something else board.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

nosigner

Quote from: dsanchez on November 12, 2007, 17:54:51
Quote from: nosigner on November 12, 2007, 17:52:06

Nosigner, lot of people who readed your post (including Scatcat, if you didn't notice) thought you're REALLY selling bootlegs, which is forbidden here.

You're free to make jokes, but for that we have the Off-topic/Something else board.

i honestly doubt that scatcat thought that was for real, as you can read by his answer. but maybe we should wait for scatcat to tell us this?
maybe the only person who thought that was for real was you no? i mean, considering that the only pm i got was from your mighty censorship, then i must assume that other people who read it got the message as it was.

scatcat

scatcat here.. not a he.. a she.. and YES i thought not only were you for real in your extortion, but disrespectful to this site's rules and regulations regarding these matters.. not to mention the efforts of many dedicated curefans and masters who continueally SHARE their works without asking for money for so called "burritos"!!
I have a sense of humour, but IMHO found no comedy in your errors!
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

scatcat

Quote from: crowbi_wan on November 10, 2007, 20:43:49
Looking forward to hearing night 3.  Much thanks for making it available and not hoarding it and/or ripping people of for $300.  :smth023   

just check out the opinion representing many.. 
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

nosigner

Quote from: scatcat on November 12, 2007, 18:06:33
I have a sense of humour, but IMHO found no comedy in your errors!

nobody would say that by the answer you gave...

anyway, i then appologize for making some humour about such "delicate" matter.

scatcat

Well, I gave the answer I did, out of total disbelief, and the lightness in response came from my personality.... well..now..  I am not going to even bother with responding here again. Finito!!
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

japanesebaby

Quote from: nosigner on November 12, 2007, 18:01:02
i mean, considering that the only pm i got was from your mighty censorship, then i must assume that other people who read it got the message as it was.

i'm mighty sorry but i'm afraid your mighty "joke" was just mighty boring, nothing more. go figure.
and a mighty good day to everyone...

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

j

Nosigner:

Check the forum rules at:

http://www.curefans.com/index.php/topic,4197.0.html

It clearly states:

# The sale of bootlegs (including pressed silver discs) is illegal and not permitted on this forum.

# We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.

# While these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate every single one. Consequently, we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.

We, as admins and moderators, have no way of knowing whether you were joking or serious.  Based on this, we need to protect the sanctity and integrity of this site.  That is why your post was deleted, and why you received a pm from us.  It is not censorship at all.  Censorship is what caused this site to be formed...several members were censored heavily and even booted off of a particular forum and decided to form their own site.  And the rest, they say, is history.

Please respect the rules of the forum, and respect the decision of the mods and admins.  Thank you.

rubcure

Quote from: sullen on November 10, 2007, 20:29:11
night 3 master has started it's journey to J's server (thank you!) before it gets to dime,
so it should be available for download within the next few days or so.

this is dedicated to the a****** who is selling the a/v recordings for 300$..

i wish i had brought my camera down,
i could have totally gotten away with it and walked out with 3 complete videos.
with the chaos of the biggest cure fans ive ever seen, and lack of security in the arena those 3 nights would have been no problem.....

oh well, big regrets, but what can i do.

night 3 is a little better quality than night 2 but still not great, because i was still far from the stacks, but it has better clarity to it.

Thanks a lot Sullen and J´s!!! I can't stop playing this concert I remember everything that happened that day... was a great concert!!! I was in the 22 too; but this one was very special...  :smth020  :rocker

Well done Sullen: "this is dedicated to the a****** who is selling the a/v recordings for 300$..."  :smth023

p.s. karma+1 for you (I don´t have enough posts to make it real but i´ll do when i can)  :smth023 modified: what a nice coincidence!!! This is my post 25 and i give you +1 real!!!  :-D :-D
[center][size=10pt][font=arial][color=black]"...and the way the rain comes down hard is how i feel inside..."[/color][/font][/size][/center]

ROGUE

I have noticed a pattern, The last concert of an area, Like Melb-was last for Australia and best, by alot of peoples thoughts.

I think that The Cure always plays the best show last.  :rocker   whereas alot of other bands have best first. 

~just an observation  :smth050   And i do declare~ All The Cure shows are awsum  :-D

rubcure

Quote from: ROGUE on November 25, 2007, 16:52:11
I have noticed a pattern, The last concert of an area, Like Melb-was last for Australia and best, by alot of peoples thoughts.

I think that The Cure always plays the best show last.  :rocker   whereas alot of other bands have best first. 

~just an observation  :smth050   And i do declare~ All The Cure shows are awsum  :-D

You're right Rogue  :smth023  :-D :rocker  :smth020
[center][size=10pt][font=arial][color=black]"...and the way the rain comes down hard is how i feel inside..."[/color][/font][/size][/center]