2016.07.29 Adelaide - Entertainment Centre (Australia)

Started by dsanchez, May 10, 2016, 07:36:05

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

The Cure: Adelaide & Perth shows confirmed!

Confirming that they are one of the hottest tickets in town, tickets for The Cure's Melbourne and Sydney shows were swiftly snapped up during the general public on-sale last Friday. A limited number of tickets remain for both shows.

Now it's the turn of Adelaide and Perth Cure fans as details of the band's performances in those cities have been confirmed as:

Adelaide Entertainment Centre, Friday July 29
Perth Arena, Sunday July 31

Tickets for both shows will go on sale to the general public at 9am (local time) Tuesday, May 17. VIP packages available.

Telstra Thanks is bringing an exciting 48-hour pre-sale just for Telstra customers from 2pm Wednesday, May 11 until 2pm Friday, May 13. For more information on how to purchase, visit: telstra.com/music.

For the full list of dates and ticket info, head to the tour page: http://lvna.co/CureTour
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

frodsham

Decided to go for the VIP ticket for this as I am on my own for the Adelaide leg of the tour...Just been reading COF and I am excited to be going to 3 shows...

Ulrich

Setlist:
Tape / Open, Kyoto Song, A Night Like This, Push, In Between Days, Primary, Last Dance, Pictures of You, Closedown, High, Lovesong, Friday I'm in Love, Just Like Heaven,From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Want, The Hungry Ghost, One Hundred Years, End

1st encore: It Can Never Be The Same, Shake Dog Shake, Burn, A Forest

2nd encore: Lullaby, Fascination Street, Never Enough, Wrong Number

3rd encore: The Lovecats, The Caterpillar, The Walk, Close to Me

4th encore: Hot Hot Hot, Let's Go to Bed, Why Can't I Be You?, Boys Don't Cry

The holy city breathed like a dying man...

Ulrich

The holy city breathed like a dying man...

mikmcc

Last Dance, Closedown and Burn

dang that I missed it