The Cure Latin American Tour 2013 ticket prices

Started by dsanchez, January 30, 2013, 23:04:37

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

I was speaking with a Portuguese friend about how expensive the tickets are in South America, and it's true: for instance, anyone who wants to see The Cure in this LatAm 2013 Tour in front row in Chile will have to pay over 300 USD (about 235 EUR)  (!)

To feed your curiosity, we have prepared a ticket price comparison by country (please notice we still miss the prices for Brazil and Paraguay which have not been yet published)

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

cmora85

I must fight this sickness and find  THE CURE

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

from 1:45

"To find 190 EUR concerts is disgusting and ridiculous". Is like being in a concert in the Titanic: there are the first class people, the second class, the third class, and the poor people at the end"

Indochine - N. Sirkis :" puede ser la última gran gira del grupo"

:roll:
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

TheRedSinger

D: Approximately, what is the range price of The cure tickets in Europe (especially the ones of the front row)?

plainsong16

generally we have good prices, talking about musical concerts! sometimes the range is the same and sometimes the range could change; this means that sometimes you can have one price only and sometimes you have an assigned place on your ticket but only when you'll not to stay in the front rows. generally is not to much expensive in any case, unless you like madonna, u2 concerts or bands like these. Ciao!

TheRedSinger

dsanchez

Quote from: TheRedSinger on February 19, 2013, 02:21:36
D: Approximately, what is the range price of The cure tickets in Europe (especially the ones of the front row)?

I payed 30 EUR to see them in front row in 2002 (Hamburg) and 47 EUR in 2008 (Paris). Last year I saw them in several European festivals. The front row ticket prices were: Milano (70 EUR, with New Order and Crystal Castles as support bands), Roma (55 EUR, with Cranes and Crystal Castles as support), St Polten (about 90 EUR, with Hot Chip and GlasVegas as support) and Belfort (45 EUR)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

PicturesOfYou

D: I never thought that tickets could be so expensive! over 200 € for the front row?! I'm not going to see them in South America, but I'm glad I started to save money 4 months ago for any eventual future concert :P...
There's nothing left but hope...

"Studiare, capire e lavorare sodo per cambiare il mondo"

TheRedSinger

Quote from: dsanchez on February 19, 2013, 12:27:59
Quote from: TheRedSinger on February 19, 2013, 02:21:36

Thank you  dsanchez! I payed 30 EUR to see them in front row in 2002 (Hamburg) and 47 EUR in 2008 (Paris). Last year I saw them in several European festivals. The front row ticket prices were: Milano (70 EUR, with New Order and Crystal Castles as support bands), Roma (55 EUR, with Cranes and Crystal Castles as support), St Polten (about 90 EUR, with Hot Chip and GlasVegas as support) and Belfort (45 EUR)

Those prices are not that different from the ones of Mexico, but the case of Chile is brutal! I guess that's is one aspect in where we can see the differences between our country economy. :/