What's On Your Mind Atm??

Started by PearlThompsonsBloodflower, January 03, 2018, 22:52:40

Previous topic - Next topic

PearlThompsonsBloodflower

I thought it would be cool if we had a random thread to say what's on our mind, like somethin random, not like a spam thread at all, but just like, random thoughts ya know?? Do u get what I mean??

Currently I have a few things on my mind, my girlfriend, art, n school.

I went back to school today from break n things did not go well as planed this mornin n it just ruined my mood n my day. I woke up to greasy hair thou I showed TWICE yesterday (What I get for not showerin at all over break), woke up cryin bc my dad got mad at me for it thou it wasn't my fault, n felt like breakin down all day in my classes bc my anxiety was bad at school like it usually is. I also feel as if I hurt my girl but things are fine between us, n imma re workin an old art piece that was Rush related but imma redrawin it n makin it Cure related, n I think Pearl will like it, bc Pearl has liked all my art I have posted on my public Cure instagram I run with 2 close friends (I also have a Private spam/80's n 90's account too).

tanyasmith

Try a pinch of baking soda for that hair. Mix it in with your shampoo and your hair will feel so clean and fresh! Only do it about once a week because if you do it too much it might dry your hair out.

Quote from: tanyasmith on January 04, 2018, 05:20:56
Try a pinch of baking soda for that hair. Mix it in with your shampoo and your hair will feel so clean and fresh! Only do it about once a week because if you do it too much it might dry your hair out.

Aye thanks sm man!!

On my mind today is just school n my girl. I went to school today n got new music n band class, n yesterday my girl sent me this:

Te amo demasiado que por ti bajaría la luna y las estrellas. Es imposible pero lo haría solo por tí.

N what I sent this to her a bit before:
Eres tan perfecta como yo no eres kk eres hermosa como Mary Poole también dulce y bonita y sorpredente, te amo mucho, por favor no hables mal de ti mi amor.

Honestly truly my soulmate, n in 2 days it will be 3 weeks  :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Also on my mind today is my sexuality n also a troll.

Ppl are bein mean to me bc imma lesbian n some troll thinks it's okay to "patiently" wait for Mary Poole to die. Lmao imma done with this bs today.

Ulrich

Trolls can be annoying, I know that...  :roll:
It's easy to say "ignore them", but it's not something which is easily done.

On my mind is a rather mundane thing: my bank account, which is at a lowpoint.  :(
Hope I can continue working and make some money, to be able to go to concerts etc., maybe a little holiday.

Other than that, on my mind is the upcoming weekend, weather should be nice enough to take a little trip & meeting my ex-girlfriend (we are on good terms), this should be a great experience.  :)
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

dsanchez

Quote from: PearlThompsonsBloodflowers on January 05, 2018, 06:57:26
Ppl are bein mean to me bc imma lesbian n some troll thinks it's okay to "patiently" wait for Mary Poole to die. Lmao imma done with this bs today.

now that you mention lesbian, at the moment there's this movie in my mind (I watched yesterday):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-EEMiSmnNw
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Idek that movie what's it about??

Ulrich

Quote from: PearlThompsonsBloodflowers on January 05, 2018, 15:28:17what's it about??

Watch the trailer and it will give you most info you'll need!

I might watch it on telly, but I won't go out and buy the dvd, if you know what I mean...

(Currently I've been watching "Bates Motel", which was pretty good. So it's still on my mind, somehow.)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2188671/
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

Nice man, nice that sounds cool!!

On my mind is my girl atm, n my anxiety is off the rails rn like I wanna cry in class n idek what to do hhhhh

dsanchez

A bread with butter... I am so hungry!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

Farfan goal's last December...this put Peru in a World Cup after 36 years!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN2l-B0LYLs&t=64s
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

OOoooooooooooooooo Bread sounds so good rn hhhhh but I just had lunch!!

I feel better from earlier n me n my girl are fine, tomorrow will be 3 weeks together but idek what to do. I already done like 3 drawings for her, dedicated a song to her, n wrote 1-2 Poems for her.

She's written me a poem back n dedicated a song to me back, but I feel like imma bein annoyin or somethin, n ppl are already hatin us bc they say we can't be bc we are both Lesbian girls or that u can't date someone from distance, but we can do whatever we want bc we are soulmates.  :oops: :oops:

She's my everythin, she means the world to me. I can't live without her, I love her to infinity just like she loves me to infinity. We need each other so much, n someday when I find her, I will hold her in my embrace n give her my first kiss, n never let her go, ever. I love u so much my little fluffy angel Mary soulmates forever n always.

MeltingMan

Quote from: Ulrich on January 05, 2018, 11:46:53
On my mind is a rather mundane thing: my bank account, which is at a lowpoint.  :(

Me too. I have 300 EUR less every month since last April and a new job is not in sight.
I spent too much for antiques and books and the trip to London will cost at least 800 EUR.
That goes around in my mind, but I'm very happy to say that I'm in touch with a Norwegian
author with the same passion: the Royal Air Force. I'm not telling more than that.  ;)
En cette nation [Russie] qui n'a pas eu de théoriciens et de démagogues,
les pires ferments de destruction ont apparu. (J. Péladan)