Important notice for people attending these shows

Started by dsanchez, June 22, 2007, 06:23:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Alejandroe84

Hey there Cure Fans,

Just wanted to say that I'm new here to this forum and, that this will be my second time seeing the Cure Live.

I remember the first time, in 04' seeing them in West Palm Beach, and it was magical.

I will be seeing them in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and I m sure its going to be just as fierce, and memorable, as the first.

I also wanted to just add a note, I will be bringing my mini dv camcorder, so I hope there wont be any problems, as stated, by the moderator(Cure Fan Master), for this event.

Hope to see you guys there!

Cheers :),

Alejandro(Alex)

crowbi_wan

Quote from: Alejandroe84 on January 08, 2008, 05:30:18
Hey there Cure Fans,

Just wanted to say that I'm new here to this forum and, that this will be my second time seeing the Cure Live.

I remember the first time, in 04' seeing them in West Palm Beach, and it was magical.

I will be seeing them in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and I m sure its going to be just as fierce, and memorable, as the first.

I also wanted to just add a note, I will be bringing my mini dv camcorder, so I hope there wont be any problems, as stated, by the moderator(Cure Fan Master), for this event.

Hope to see you guys there!

Cheers :),

Alejandro(Alex)

Glad to read that you'll be filming  :smth023  Hopefully you'll be up for sharing it on dime, or at least making some trades  ;)  Good luck!

alt.end

amazing, i hope it's going to be a good video and sound quality...i still can't understand people who shoot the gig with mobile phone and upload it on youtube where nobody is able to watch it anyway because of that extreme noise.

anyway, i hope that the band themselves will hire some crew for filming and upload it somewhere.   :smth023

andykn

Quote from: crowbi_wan on January 06, 2008, 02:03:26
Well, that's what I meant by having plenty to add  ;)  Just got a new camera w/ 6x zoom.  I have yet to try any video with it, but should give that a go at The Bravery's concert in a few weeks.  Hopefully I'll have better quality audio and video than that from the Everett concert.  But yes, there will be pictures from the many stops of the tour I plan on attending  :smth023
I read somewhere, and it made sense, don't use digital zoom on a camera, only optical zoom. Your computer can digitally zoom a picture later much better than your camera can.