Currently Listening to

Started by Steve, April 08, 2007, 08:56:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Sussex

The Stranglers - Peaches
"Thick As Shit"

Trust...

Siouxsie and the banshees - Hall of Mirrors ... vinyl on my turntable :)
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

skellington

George Castanza's phone message  :-D (From an episode of Seinfeld) "Believe it or not, George isn't at home, please leave a message... after the beep, I must be out or I'd pick up the phone, where could I be? Believe it or not I'm not home!" :smth043
Its Just Like a Dream...:)

fiction

Quote from: skellington on March 03, 2010, 23:02:29
George Castanza's phone message  :-D (From an episode of Seinfeld) "Believe it or not, George isn't at home, please leave a message... after the beep, I must be out or I'd pick up the phone, where could I be? Believe it or not I'm not home!" :smth043

Love that one. A friend of mine uses it on his own answering machine. Just saw the episode today where Elaine bought all these sponge contraceptives and makes it impossible for George to have make up sex with his Suzan.
again and again and again and again and again and...

fiction

Regurgirator - Eduardo and Rodriguez Wage War on T-Wrecks. Current track: Hullabaloo. Just found out about this marvellous band from Downunder. Never have I heard such mixed tunes and blending in of different genres in one bands repertoaire (maybe with an exception of Crazy Gods of Endless Noise). OK, it might some times be a bit Hipeti didely Hopity (as ned Flanders might have wanted to express it) but gee, ist it energectic?!

skellington

Tokyo Rose- Idle Eyes My mom used to play it on one of her many mix tapes, just found out what it was called :smth020
Its Just Like a Dream...:)

jbud1980

my generation-limp bizkit

lol, i know, i know, but it so reminds me of high school.

fiction

I´m pushing tears with acid, trip´n down a multicoloured calediscope memory lane of the 70´s with bands as
Golden Earring, Aphrodite´s Child, Nektar, Status Quo, Bloodrock, Suck, Alice Cooper, Humble Pie, Pink Fairies, Sir Lord Baltimore, Dust, Neil Merryweather, Mahogany Rush, Tomorrow, Spirit, Ten Years After, West, Bruce & Lainge, Iron Butterfly, Uriah Heep, Quicksilver Messenger Service, Ted Nugent, Neon Rose, Budgie, Mountain, Aerosmith, etc, etc... It´s a Pink World!

fiction

Camouflage - Methods of Silence. Current track: Love is a Shield.

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Trust...

Somthin' Stupid on Trumpet  :-D

I need to play this next Saturday for audience  :? Me together with 3 men  :?  :smth100

SOMETHIN STUPID - Solo trumpet - trompet - trompete

dsanchez

Quote from: Trust... on March 09, 2010, 10:06:01
I need to play this next Saturday for audience  :? Me together with 3 men  :?  :smth100

Taped it and put in youtube, we want to see you! Good luck :rocker
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

"I dream I'm safe in my hotel womb.
Soft and soul made, it's a wonderful room.
I wish I'm back in my hotel womb.
Slip through the crack, to that wonderful room."

The Church - Hotel Womb (Audio only)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Trust...

Quote from: dsanchez on March 09, 2010, 18:01:17
Quote from: Trust... on March 09, 2010, 10:06:01

Taped it and put in youtube, we want to see you! Good luck :rocker

Tape ? Yeah maybe  ;) youtube  :? I don't know  ;) Thanks :rocker

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo