Best of: Bloodflowers

Started by dsanchez, March 25, 2006, 14:52:40

Previous topic - Next topic

which is your favourite song in this album?

Out Of This World
15 (15.8%)
Watching Me Fall
8 (8.4%)
Where The Birds Always Sing
2 (2.1%)
Maybe Someday
12 (12.6%)
Last Day Of Summer, The
17 (17.9%)
There Is No If...
3 (3.2%)
Loudest Sound, The
5 (5.3%)
7 (7.4%)
Bloodflowers
26 (27.4%)

Total Members Voted: 90

CharJamOl

"The Last Day Of Summer"
The best intro to a Cure song "EVER"! :smth035

mint car

I think about The Last Day Of Summer and The Loudest Sound. Both songs are my fav, but I voted for The Last Day Of Summer  ;)
I agree with CharJamOI this song has great intro  :D
[i]...sleep sweet child the moon will change your mind...[/i]

sues777

I've resisted voting for so long simply because I couldn't bring myself to decide...Such a great album and one I'm feeling really drawn to lately...

Lately though I have to say it's Watching Me Fall for me - a brilliant, powerful, epic song, so very closely followed by Bloodflowers...
The further we go, and older we grow, the more we know the less we show

alwaysprayingforRAIN

i absolutely love The Loudest Sound
the music is amazing and it helped me go through some pretty tough moments. it calms me down and keeps me from screaming and throwing things. (  :evil: ) the solo is great. bloodflowers was my first cure album so I naturally have a close 'relationship' with all the songs!!!  :D
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

nadia-domingos

i voted bloodflowers although watching me fall and maybe someday are very close to it. but this is an excelent album with excelent musics
We all look so perfect as we all fall down...

Distortedkid23

Well, this whole album just reminds me of different mood pieces of Untitled, especially out of this world...
It's such a hard album to narrow down to just one song so my top three would be
Watching Me Fall for the sincere screeching of the vocals and lyrics along with kicking drums, acoustic and bass and Cocteau Twins influenced lead guitar for a long 11 minute journey...just entranced.
Then it would have to be Out of this World as it is just Untitled with lyrics and then probably There Is No If for such a chill song with whimsical guitar and piano lines
just fantastic album

Violator

"Watching Me Fall." Probably has the best lyrics that Robert's ever written

Szigi

01 Out Of This World (maybe the best lyrics, smooth and brilliant music, strange, but great opener)
02 Watching Me Fall (tough, wild, long, whole story, and "why don't you follow me inside yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeahhh!")
03 Last Day Of Summer (a calm song, full of sorrow and emptiness. Beautiful)

MeltingMan

01 Bloodflowers
02 Where The Birds Always Sing
03 The Last Day Of Summer
En cette nation [Russie] qui n'a pas eu de théoriciens et de démagogues,
les pires ferments de destruction ont apparu. (J. Péladan)

Brigitte Saint-Pé

Obviously  Bloodflowers , my fav...Lyrics and guitars...

Quadpus72

Can't believe anyone would choose anything but "Out of This World." best song they've done in 20 years. Magical. Breathtaking.