Have you had dreams about The Cure?

Started by dsanchez, September 24, 2012, 15:04:59

Previous topic - Next topic

chemicaloverload

Quote from: tanyasmith on August 30, 2018, 22:44:44
Yes, a purple hat was not something I was expecting to find, but finding one to wear just seems like a really good idea now. I think a wide-brimmed, kind of conventional hat in purple suede would be ideal. I found this one already. And it's second hand, so no animals have to be harmed:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/626657023/vintage-funky-head-n-home-purple-and?ref=cart

It was all purple in the dream, so I'm hoping to find one that's solid purple.

That's very pretty, I like it with the black accent. I'm sure you'll track an all purple one down :) Yes, the wide brimmed ones are flattering, esp with your long hair.
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves

tanyasmith

chemicaloverload

tanyasmith

I had another Cure dream last night! I was hosting a party of hundreds of people at my home in honor of The Cure. I was living in a mansion. The media was there and hundreds of Cure fans, some wearing matching Cure t-shirts. We were all waiting for Robert Smith to arrive, but it was getting late and he wasn't showing up. Most of the guests began to leave. It was a beautiful dream with a midnight, starry, watery feel to it. I felt a deep sense of love and passion. Robert didn't appear for the guests, but I was with him alone. I think he was wearing a black leather jacket when I saw him. His spirit was deep and melancholy, very emotional. He was very sensitive and seemed ambivalent. I think I was comforting him.

Anybody else?

desintegration

I had a dream about two nights ago that I lived near a venue! One day I was walking home past the venue, and I had seen a lot of people outside with cure merch. So like posters,
books, etc. I asked someone who was playing and he said "The glove" I remember screaming in excitement that they were playing only for him to tell me he was joking. So I walked back later on only to hear a cover band playing but they didnt wanna let me inside, and I was yelling at them "TOLHURST COULD BE IN THERE"

chemicaloverload

I had a rather interesting unexpected dream about Robert last night, it's the first dream I've remembered in a while. We were at a garden party late into the night. We were all enjoying ourselves, dancing and talking and then, well, the rest I will not mention :rofl :rofl

I woke up laughing.

tanyasmith

Chemicaloverload, you must tell what happened after the dancing and talking.  :)

Ulrich

Hm, I guess if I'll have any Cure dream these days (or rather nights), it will be "triggered" by this topic!  :o

Quote from: chemicaloverload on September 09, 2018, 21:03:08
... party late into the night. We were all enjoying ourselves, dancing and talking and then, well, the rest I will not mention :rofl :rofl

You are a naughty girl!  :winking_tongue
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

chemicaloverload

Quote from: tanyasmith on September 10, 2018, 00:42:30
Chemicaloverload, you must tell what happened after the dancing and talking.  :)

I fear if I do Tanya, I'll be in violation of multiple rules and the standards of this wonderful site will slip below the status quo!!

Use your imagination ;) :rofl

chemicaloverload

Quote from: Ulrich on September 10, 2018, 09:00:13
Hm, I guess if I'll have any Cure dream these days (or rather nights), it will be "triggered" by this topic!  :o

... party late into the night. We were all enjoying ourselves, dancing and talking and then, well, the rest I will not mention :rofl :rofl

You are a naughty girl!  :winking_tongue

Guilty  :lol:

tanyasmith

dsanchez

I had a rather interesting unexpected dream about Robert last night, it's the first dream I've remembered in a while. We were at a garden party late into the night. We were all enjoying ourselves, dancing and talking and then, well, the rest I will not mention :rofl :rofl

was the Robert on his 20's in your dream or the one who is nearly 60? just curious :)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

chemicaloverload

Quote from: dsanchez on September 10, 2018, 20:22:30

was the Robert on his 20's in your dream or the one who is nearly 60? just curious :)

Hahahaha  :rofl  I'd put him in the middle of those numbers

chemicaloverload

I had another dream last night. This time it had other people in it, Marilyn Manson, who was one of the group I was with going to see The Cure, along with David and Ulrich  :lol:

Don't worry, all our antics were PG this time round  :rofl

tanyasmith

Sounds fun, Chemicaloverload! Although the truth is that I will never ever listen to more than one word or chord of a Marilyn Manson song.

I had a dream as well. It was one I've had before, at least in the same location. It was in a smallish amphitheater with red seats. I recognized a smiling guy who was collecting little pieces of paper from audience members. The Cure was taking a while to come out. Then some people from behind the scenes came and rearranged the audience. I moved from where I was sitting to very close to the front row. Robert Smith came out for like half a minute, as if doing a sound check or something, looked at the audience, but then disappeared quickly. Then some performers came out on stage to do an advertisement and the audience was told to respond in a way to show viewers at home that we were into what we were watching. There were even paid audience members brought in, wearing business clothing. I had the sense that The Cure didn't approve of using the fans to do this and hadn't fully given approval. Then the advertisement was over, the stage was cleared and the audience went back to normal. The Cure had not come out by the time I woke up.