4 x 7" I want to get rid of.

Started by ~*CherryRed*~, April 03, 2008, 00:30:27

Previous topic - Next topic

~*CherryRed*~

Up for grabs is a copy of the following 7" singles;

1. The Caterpillar (b-side happy the man)
picture sleeve is in good nick, there is wear and record marks are visible, but it's passable, vinyl itself is ex. condition.

2. Why Can't I Be You? (b-side a japanese dream)
picture sleeve is in top shape with some wear, not really that much to worrying about! vinyl is in ex. condition.

3. The Walk (b-side the dream)
picture sleeve is worn, no two ways about it, it's not mint, but it's not crap either!! vinyl again is in ex. condition.

4. Let's Go To Bed (b-side just one kiss)
picture sleeve is a photocopy from original, and it is crap! I don't really intend to sell this, I will just include it with the others!! The vinyl is ex. condition however!

These maybe the 7"s your looking for to help fill your collection! So if your interested get in touch!
"prone to flights of whimsy"

andoocure

i am very interested in purchasing these...how much are you looking for?
I want to keep this feeling
Deep inside of me
I want you always in my heart
You are everything

~*CherryRed*~

~*CherryRed*~

Ok these things didn't get sold... So they're still available,

1. The Caterpillar (b-side happy the man)
picture sleeve is in good nick, there is wear and record ring marks are visible, but it's passable, vinyl itself is ex. condition.

2. Why Can't I Be You? (b-side a japanese dream)
picture sleeve is in top shape with some wear, not really that much to worrying about! vinyl is in ex. condition.

3. The Walk (b-side the dream)
picture sleeve is worn, no two ways about it, it's not mint, but it's not crap either!! vinyl again is in ex. condition.

4. Let's Go To Bed (b-side just one kiss)
picture sleeve is a photocopy from original, and it is crap! I don't really intend to sell this, I will just include it with the others!! The vinyl is ex. condition however!

AND I now have this for sale also;

5. Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me (double LP)
picture sleeve is worn, this record had been played! There is creasing on opening edge and some other creasing elsewhere on the sleeve. The inner sleeves are in tip top condition. The vinyl records themselves do show wear - this album has been played!

I would like to get rid of these so I'm looking for A$20.00 for the lot! To much? Well then get in touch and we'll barter!!! (hehehe) Postage will have to be worked out when they're sold. I will post these in a proper record mailer. And sorry people I can't include any plastic protector sleeves with these, as I need all the ones I have for my other records!!