2019.07.17 Athína - Plateia Nerou (Greece) 'Ejekt Festival'

Started by dsanchez, September 19, 2018, 15:14:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulrich

Have fun today, Curefans! Looking forward to your reviews.  :cool
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

dsanchez

I am with @chemicaloverload by the AXE stand. Wearing my Hamburg 2002 t-shirt.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

iliast

we want pics dsanchez !!!
chemicaloverload, youhooooo!!!!!

dsanchez

@iliast @MyWifeNeedsACure if you are in Athens on Thursday maybe we can meet for a Cure lunch or dinner. Let me know by PM.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

We just crossed Roger in the street in Athens, he was wearing a cap and sunglasses trying to not be recognized :) But @disintegration recognized him :) When he was approached and was asked "Roger?" he denied to be him, but 100% it was him (I can also confirm). Not the first time he refuses contact with fans, so you are warned!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

word_on_a_wing

Quote from: dsanchez on July 18, 2019, 13:42:24We just crossed Roger in the street in Athens, he was wearing a cap and sunglasses trying to not be recognized :) But @disintegration recognized him :) When he was approached and was asked "Roger?" he denied to be him, but 100% it was him (I can also confirm). Not the first time he refuses contact with fans, so you are warned!

Geez what an awful way for him to respond. He strikes me as a bit of an ass I gotta say.
"Where the flesh meets the spirit world,
Where the traffic is thin..."

iliast

Tell us about the concert. A few words. Some impressions.

x-phile

Quote from: dsanchez on July 18, 2019, 13:42:24We just crossed Roger in the street in Athens, he was wearing a cap and sunglasses trying to not be recognized :) But @disintegration recognized him :) When he was approached and was asked "Roger?" he denied to be him, but 100% it was him (I can also confirm). Not the first time he refuses contact with fans, so you are warned!

Not nice of him I must say👎😛

Ulrich

Are you all okay?
Last night I heard there was an earthquake in Athens!! :1f632:

chemicaloverload

Quote from: Ulrich on July 20, 2019, 09:24:48Are you all okay?
Last night I heard there was an earthquake in Athens!! :1f632:

Yeah, hotel was shaking, wasn't nice. Going home today.

But was nice to see the cure play. Roll on Glasgow so I can watch them amongst my peoples and friends 😎
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves

Ulrich

Quote from: chemicaloverload on July 20, 2019, 10:28:41Yeah, hotel was shaking, wasn't nice. Going home today.

Alright, thanks for replying!  :smth023

chemicaloverload

Theres an excited exhausted spooks at the barrier in Athens
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves