Luciano Pavarotti

Started by Lady, September 06, 2007, 19:06:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady

Una persona meravigliosa, un grande artista ci ha lasciato...
La sua voce ci ha regalato tante emozioni e ha tenuto alto l'orgoglio di noi italiani nel mondo.
Ci mancherà. :(

CIAO MAESTRO!!

[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

[labyrinth]

una persona che ci ha lasciato (il "meravigliosa" non sono in grado di dirlo)
un grande artista (questo è ovvio) che ci ha lasciato e per questo mi dispiace umanamente come sempre di fronte a queste cose...

ma...

purtroppo non posso essere ipocrita....
certo risparmierò ogni tipo di commento, ora, perchè è comunque una persona che è venuta a mancare e quindi sarebbe irrispettoso...
ma non posso dire che l'avevo in simpatia...

in ogni caso...
Riposi In Pace...

pusher

a pavarotto, posa er fagotto!!!!

antonio

Pavarotti è stato un grandissimo tenore, un uomo intelligente e lungimirante.
Ha sfruttato la sua dote canora non solo per il suo benessere economico com'è giusto che sia, ma soprattutto per raccogliere tutti quei milioni e milioni di euro destinati ad aiutare soprattutto i bambini, in ogni parte del mondo. Io lo ammiro soprattutto per questo. Mai nessuno aveva fatto una cosa del genere, almeno in Italia.
GRAZIE

disintegration

Ciao Luciano, riposa in pace!
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

[labyrinth]

ps: avevo dimenticato di aggiungere che avevo apprezzato il "Pavarotti & Friends" come raccolta di fondi.......e per questo l'ho stimato.........
anche se il mio "pensiero globale" su di lui, non cambia...

dsanchez

Que descanse en paz el Gran Luciano!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

disintegration

Già, il Pavarotti & friends, bell'esperienza quell'anno che c'era anche Bono, i Queen, i Deep Purple ecc....
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

Lady

Già, che bell'atmosfera che c'era, lui sembrava così sereno...

Forse Bono sarà presente ai funerali oggi...
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]

FarFar

Quote from: Lady on September 06, 2007, 19:06:29
Una persona meravigliosa, un grande artista ci ha lasciato...
La sua voce ci ha regalato tante emozioni e ha tenuto alto l'orgoglio di noi italiani nel mondo.
Ci mancherà. :(

CIAO MAESTRO!!

i'm so sorry to hear that...i read in newspaper about his death...he died because of cancer right???? he is a great singer..... :( :(

miss u babe....
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

japanesebaby

sad news for the music world. :(
he had great resonance in his voice, and such a brilliant vocal technique - everything sung by him sounded so easy! also great resonance in his persona, since he reached people from all fields of life, and not just classical music lovers but from many fields of music.

i was travelling (driving in a car) most of last saturday and listening to the radio: even here, they played nothing but his recordings most of the day.
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Lady

Quote from: FarFar on September 10, 2007, 11:43:21

i'm so sorry to hear that...i read in newspaper about his death...he died because of cancer right???? he is a great singer..... :( :(

miss u babe....

I agree, great man and great singer...me and david went to the "Pavarotti & friends" in 2003, when he sang with Bono Vox...amazing voice! :(

Hey baby, you know...I'm with you... ;)

FarFar

Quote from: Lady on September 10, 2007, 19:12:42
Quote from: FarFar on September 10, 2007, 11:43:21

miss u babe....

I agree, great man and great singer...me and david went to the "Pavarotti & friends" in 2003, when he sang with Bono Vox...amazing voice! :(

Hey baby, you know...I'm with you... ;)

wow you went to the "Pavarotti & friends".....you must be proud being an italian because you have one of the greatest singer in the world...and everybody knows him...

ciao maestro ( is it good bye?) and una (is one??)
thanks babe for supportive me..... :D
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

Lady

Quote from: FarFar on September 11, 2007, 03:27:01
Yes, exactly! :smth023
Hey Dila, in a little time you'll speak italian! :smth001

FarFar

Quote from: Lady on September 11, 2007, 18:16:04
Quote from: FarFar on September 11, 2007, 03:27:01
Yes, exactly! :smth023
Hey Dila, in a little time you'll speak italian! :smth001

hehehe how to say what is your name and how are you in italian????

ciao maestro