Crush Calculator

Started by dsanchez, September 17, 2007, 16:36:54

Previous topic - Next topic

lostflower4

Quote from: japanesebaby on September 21, 2007, 11:21:21i have enough to bear with all our stupid local "idols" and idol shows here (see how that american idol **** has infiltrated everywhere :x), so i really don't need to torture myself with some similar stuff from overseas. i've no idea whatsoever who've won american idol contests this year or last year or whenever and i'm very happy that way thanksssss...)

Actually, we can all blame the British for this show:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pop_Idol

j

You know, I was doing everyone a favor by listing the edited version of that pic.  Thanks to Caley for ruining my morning!

AlluivialL

Heh, I was in my room once, and American Idol was on in the living room, and I heard Lovesong, and freaked out. I ran out of my room and some guy was singing it on American Idol, the guy ended up getting second place.

I was quite excited to hear it, with all of the pop music out there, it's hard to get people to appreciate good music.
But I think I get a bit confused, am I seducing or being seduced?

Carnage Visor

Quote from: Siouxsie_ on September 21, 2007, 05:56:13
???

Oh no! Now everyone will know that I have a crush on Robert Smith!

XD

LOL...don't worry. At least you're not a GUY... :shock:

It's pretty odd, because I'm pretty straight... :P

(Get a hold of yourself...think straight...boobs...Jessica Alba...T&A...) :lol: :lol:

japanesebaby

Quote from: Carnage Visor on September 23, 2007, 02:51:28
(Get a hold of yourself...boobs boobs boobs boobs...) :lol: :lol:

hmm... but there're also man boobs?

:lol:

(ok that was pretty lameeeeeeee...... sorryyyyyy....... hehe)
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Carnage Visor

I hope you know that was a joke? :shock:
LOL...don't be reading into my jokes...

But now you've officially lowered my opinion on Robert! :-D

That is one HORRIBLE picture!

AlluivialL

I don't know how you could say that, it just makes me love him more. Not literally love, but yeah. Lol..

Carnage Visor

Quote from: AlluivialL on September 23, 2007, 02:57:45
I don't know how you could say that, it just makes me love him more. Not literally love, but yeah. Lol..

Awe, the smiley after I wrote that meant I was just kidding! :D

Of course I love Robert! But not in a gay way. :lol:

I can't get the dang link to work, so I'll just have to imagine my crushes in my head...not that I wouldn't do that anyway... 8)

japanesebaby

Quote from: Carnage Visor on September 23, 2007, 02:56:48
I hope you know that was a joke? :shock:
LOL...don't be reading into my jokes...

But now you've officially lowered my opinion on Robert! :-D

That is one HORRIBLE picture!

yeah that was a joke of course.  :D
but that's one of the most hilarious pics of RS that i know about.
you know this reminds me of my ex-bf: he didn't really like robert but didn't really say he hated him either. but i remember when he saw that pic, he was totally rolling with laughter and repeating "man boobs, he's got man boobs... hahahaha"
ok i couldn't do anything else than laugh too. poor robert hahaha he just looks so damn bad. :-P  :smth023

AlluivialL

Lol! I think it's really quite cute. Especially his expression. I don't know, I love all of Robert's pictures.

japanesebaby

Quote from: AlluivialL on September 23, 2007, 03:07:51
Lol! I think it's really quite cute. Especially his expression. I don't know, I love all of Robert's pictures.

i think his expression is what makes me laugh the most. he looks like he's being forced to stand there under the sun with no shade while he's having the most awful hangover and he's thinking like "hey wtf guys...uuuuuuhh"... hahahahaaa

AlluivialL

Quote from: japanesebaby on September 23, 2007, 03:11:06
Quote from: AlluivialL on September 23, 2007, 03:07:51

i think his expression is what makes me laugh the most. he looks like he's being forced to stand there under the sun with no shade while he's having the most awful hangover and he's thinking like "hey wtf guys...uuuuuuhh"... hahahahaaa

Lol, yeah.

Carnage Visor

:oops:
I feel embarassed for him. Whoever put that picture on the internet should take it down IMMEDIATELY!
OYE VAY! It's just so horrible!

:smth020 What happened to him? :lol:

AlluivialL

Awww, he's a celebrity, you don't have rights to say if pictures people take of you can or cannot be put on the Internet. They just do.

Carnage Visor

Quote from: AlluivialL on September 23, 2007, 03:17:28
you don't have rights to say if pictures people take of you can or cannot be put on the Internet.

Alright...no offense, but you really need to take the smileys I put next to the text seriously!!!
I'M JOKING! THE LITTLE LAUGHING DUDES signify a joke!!!

I'm tired of people getting on my case, because half the time the thing that triggered them was a JOKE!

We're all friends here, we all like to joke around and pretend we know Robert, or perhaps act like he's some kind of god...it's all just a joke! :smth001

(Or at least I hope that people get me...I'm a very sarcastic and subtle joker...)