your pets

Started by Cure Freak, September 19, 2007, 22:40:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Cure Freak

Quote from: ROGUE on September 22, 2007, 10:18:09
Beautiful, you tricked me though, was thinking dog- eh??? small dog, ehhh? lol -thats beautiful  :smth023

God i love that Robert you got, eeeee its making me hot hot hot HOT,     8) "stop it Robert, I cant right now."  :lol:

:smth006  Posted a pic of the Fairy Penguins, at Phillip Island, Victoria, Australia... At their home, nice and happy, people go to view them coming home at night and waddling their way to
their burrows- Very cute to see them  :D   And also a koala at Phillip Island pic, couple of my favourite residents of the Island.

* Got these two pic's from 'Phillip Island Nature Park' website.

A terrier is a small dog. Yes, it is. The dog and my BF's sculpture vase.
I love it too. So sexy.
Thanks for the lovel pics. Koalas are so cute.

ROGUE

PLEASE POST YOUR CATS AND DOGS, AND BIRDS AND FISH, MUST BE SOME MORE- sooky lala- I wanna see more cute house animals,   Please !!     :smth069

p.s. yes really love those sculptures, Would love to do that  8)

Siouxsie_

Koalas are now an endangered species.  :cry:

ROGUE

I know they are protected species, and have trouble with a disease, But i dont think they are endangered, yet.!! Yet, sad I know, yet. hmm
Alot died and got  burnt during the last bush fires in Victoria, i did some work helping out, the burn injuries, etc.   But there is still alot around, even some where i live, Brought over from Phillip island 100 years ago, and still are spotted, in a protected area, within suburbia aswell -so thats nice.

p.s. in N.S.W & QLD they are registered as 'vulnerable' species, but not in Victoria,  As far as i know..but things may have changed state to state, etc.   

Although are protected throughout Australia.

disintegration

Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

ROGUE

Koala's are a protected species, many in Victoria.          But in other parts of Australia more vulnerable.

Sad ~the same thing- the world over, Ripping down trees, etc etc.

So who's the vermin....Rats or           ?

Cure Freak

Quote from: ROGUE on September 23, 2007, 15:43:50

PLEASE POST YOUR CATS AND DOGS, AND BIRDS AND FISH, MUST BE SOME MORE- sooky lala- I wanna see more cute house animals,   Please !!     :smth069

p.s. yes really love those sculptures, Would love to do that  8)
He does afantastic job Has quite a large number of them.
And it's ashame about the koalas.

ROGUE

Wanted to post another larger Koala.   After-all yesterday I resisted talking about animals at all- which is hard for me.

So i thought this guy was extra cute.  :D

*edit- but looks a bit strange, like its over exposed or photo-shop'd, but after enlarging it several times, and by the eyes, i think its a real pic, and apparently he is not albino, just white- I suppose a rarity that wouldnt have survived in nature.
Anyway sweet still, but i think they all cutsie.  :roll:

Like the parent of an ugly child - i see only beauty.

iwannashagsimon

I haven't had a pet since Simon Gallup, Jr. died.  He was a blue parakeet--who thought he was a BANSHEE!!  I swear.  He'd squak with all his might around 6am.  And then when I told him "Slimey Honey, I hear ya...shut up."  He ruffle his feathers and turn his back to me!  The little dip had an attitude problem as well.   Ah, but he was good.  He LOVED Fools Dance, but not sure what he thought of The Cure.  I'd play him Cure songs but, he never seem interested.  Altho once in a while when I played a song he'd run under the bed..... :?

Cure Freak

Quote from: iwannashagsimon on September 26, 2007, 03:25:42
I haven't had a pet since Simon Gallup, Jr. died.  He was a blue parakeet--who thought he was a BANSHEE!!  I swear.  He'd squak with all his might around 6am.  And then when I told him "Slimey Honey, I hear ya...shut up."  He ruffle his feathers and turn his back to me!  The little dip had an attitude problem as well.   Ah, but he was good.  He LOVED Fools Dance, but not sure what he thought of The Cure.  I'd play him Cure songs but, he never seem interested.  Altho once in a while when I played a song he'd run under the bed..... :?
Sorry about yoor parakeet. He soundred like an interesting and cute bird. And it is had to get another pet after one dies. My parents had parakeets, when I was growing up. Speaking of Cure song, Birdy like Love Cats. He will whistle to it or give a little squeak.

ROGUE

I love seeing birds sing or enjoy music, The big cockatoo's dance to music sometimes - or just out of excitement, bob their head up and down and do cute things.  :lol:

I sing to Fangee - an old 'Seekers'   "song, rock n rollen rider, out by the bay," a soft song she loves, yes she like pretty hippy lite music with no bass, she loves - so she mostly misses out  :cry: but sometimes on t.v. she sort of smiles and does this happiness expression when a soft song is on.

Cure Freak

Quote from: ROGUE on September 27, 2007, 15:25:07
I love seeing birds sing or enjoy music, The big cockatoo's dance to music sometimes - or just out of excitement, bob their head up and down and do cute things.  :lol:

I sing to Fangee - an old 'Seekers'   "song, rock n rollen rider, out by the bay," a soft song she loves, yes she like pretty hippy lite music with no bass, she loves - so she mostly misses out  :cry: but sometimes on t.v. she sort of smiles and does this happiness expression when a soft song is on.
Birdy does this dance too That's so cute about Fangee. :smth001

ROGUE

I used to have budgies when i was a teenager, but one was really sweet, got kicked out of the nest, So i played mummy again, And he was gorgeous- Little burty, there nice arent they, when they smooch and put their heads on the side, and you tickle the feathers under their eyes.
Birdy looks so nice, Is she really affectionate like that ?  I bet she is, thats nice.   :smth051    to see happy "Birdy"  :D

Carnage V- said he got a new dog, within a week ago, I hope he posts a pic  :)

Cure Freak

Quote from: ROGUE on September 29, 2007, 16:57:42
I used to have budgies when i was a teenager, but one was really sweet, got kicked out of the nest, So i played mummy again, And he was gorgeous- Little burty, there nice arent they, when they smooch and put their heads on the side, and you tickle the feathers under their eyes.
Birdy looks so nice, Is she really affectionate like that ?  I bet she is, thats nice.   :smth051    to see happy "Birdy"  :D

Carnage V- said he got a new dog, within a week ago, I hope he posts a pic  :)
Budgies are cute. That sounded adorable. you played his mommy.

Biedie can be, when he wants it. He like to have his head petted or his tail .

CureCrusader

I used to have a budgie but he flew away.... :( :( :( :( :(

now I have a cat his name is Dwayne, named after the wierdo in the movie Little Miss Sunshine because he's taken a vow of silence  :smth023
Who am I? Who are you? Is this world what we percieve it to be? Do we even exist?