2022.12.04 Glasgow - OVO Hydro (Scotland)

Started by dsanchez, December 06, 2021, 15:43:17

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

chemicaloverload

Me and my shadow will be here, of course  :cool
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves

word_on_a_wing

Quote from: chemicaloverload on June 28, 2022, 15:59:34Me and my shadow will be here, of course  :cool

Hope you have a great time!
"Where the flesh meets the spirit world,
Where the traffic is thin..."

chemicaloverload

Quote from: word_on_a_wing on July 05, 2022, 14:36:25
Quote from: chemicaloverload on June 28, 2022, 15:59:34Me and my shadow will be here, of course  :cool

Hope you have a great time!

WOAW! How are you?! Been so long. I was thinking about you the other day too!!
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves

word_on_a_wing

Hey sorry for my late reply, i only just now found your message.
I'm good, have been busy with a new house + new job. Time seems to be flying by as it feels like just yesterday i was seeing The Cure at Sydney Opera House but it was over 3 years ago  :o   
Hope you are doing well! Scotland seemed to be hit pretty bad with Covid, are you and your loved ones all okay?
"Where the flesh meets the spirit world,
Where the traffic is thin..."

bl00d.flower

I'm searching for a standing area ticket for the Glasgow show and second London show. If anyone has a spare ticket or can't attend, please contact me

dsanchez

Quote from: bl00d.flower on October 21, 2022, 17:45:39I'm searching for a standing area ticket for the Glasgow show and second London show. If anyone has a spare ticket or can't attend, please contact me

besides checking here on CUREFANS.COM, open an account and sign for alerts on TWICKETS, there's always someone selling tickets at the last minute
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

Table booked for Glasgow pre-drinks from 16h00 on Sunday 4th December at Taphouse Bar & Kitchen, directions:

https://goo.gl/maps/4HNTAz5jXDEoM1HM8

Take cure!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Ulrich

Alone, Pictures Of You, A Night Like This, Lovesong, And Nothing Is Forever, The Last Day Of Summer, Want, A Fragile Thing, Cold, Burn, At Night, A Strange Day, Push, Play For Today, Shake Dog Shake, From The Edge Of The Deep Green Sea, Endsong

I Can Never Say Goodbye, Faith, One Hundred Years, A Forest

Lullaby, The Walk, Friday I'm In Love, Close To Me, In Between Days, Just Like Heaven, Boys Don't Cry

Press review:
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2022/dec/05/the-cure-review-still-top-of-the-goths-robert-smith-ovo-hydro-glasgow

The holy city breathed like a dying man...