Robert vampire..?

Started by nerdiee, May 14, 2023, 10:43:58

Previous topic - Next topic

nerdiee

I believe more and more in my little fantasy that Robert would be an gorgeous vampire:)

God,did you seen his fangs?! they are so big and white.. and his pale skin..and his voice is unique..

and his philosophical opinion about having children... just a stupid excuse, because everyone knows that vampires can't have children haha

he and Mary are a couple of vampires who settled in a quiet village and sometimes bite people, it's true! they specifically chose such a place to live so that the vampire hunters would not find them

this is of course just a conspiracy theory, a joke... but it looks like the truth

I dream that I would dream about how young Robert bites me ... I really love vampires and fantasies about this.. don't judge me, I'm just a dark romantic teenager after all:)
teach me how to swim at the same deep water as you

Ulrich

Welcome to the forum!

Well, the way he apparently "lives" at night and sleeps (mostly) during the day, is suspicious.

Do you think he walks into glass doors (because he can't see his reflection)?

Then again, he can be seen in the sunlight on the "40th anniversary" live dvd and obviously he did not vaporise!  ;)
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

MeltingMan

Quote from: UlrichThen again, he can be seen in the sunlight on the "40th anniversary" live dvd and obviously he did not vaporise! ;) 

I just have to think of Rietan's profile photo. Then Robert makes a face and crosses his fingers in the direction of the sun. Well, that's just how he is... :1f633:  :lol:
En cette nation [Russie] qui n'a pas eu de théoriciens et de démagogues,
les pires ferments de destruction ont apparu. (J. Péladan)

Ulrich

I'm pretty sure I read in the old "Curenews" (printed magazine for the fan club back in the 90s) that Robert did not like garlic... makes you think, huh?  :1f62e:
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

nerdiee

Quote from: Ulrich on May 15, 2023, 19:32:52I'm pretty sure I read in the old "Curenews" (printed magazine for the fan club back in the 90s) that Robert did not like garlic... makes you think, huh?  :1f62e:
haha, another fact confirming my ingenious theory ;)

nerdiee

Quote from: Ulrich on May 15, 2023, 11:24:58Welcome to the forum!

Well, the way he apparently "lives" at night and sleeps (mostly) during the day, is suspicious.

Do you think he walks into glass doors (because he can't see his reflection)?

Then again, he can be seen in the sunlight on the "40th anniversary" live dvd and obviously he did not vaporise!  ;)
the glass door is a danger to vampires, as they can bang their foreheads against it without seeing it and their own reflection in the door :1f62d:  :1f62d:
I hope Robert avoids those doors haha

dsanchez

Quote from: nerdiee on May 14, 2023, 10:43:58I believe more and more in my little fantasy that Robert would be an gorgeous vampire:)

welcome to curefans.com! :)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

chemicaloverload

Hello there Nerdiee. If he is, he'll live forever. And that's something we can all get behind. Endless Cure. Beautiful.
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves

nerdiee

Quote from: chemicaloverload on June 03, 2023, 22:55:44Hello there Nerdiee. If he is, he'll live forever. And that's something we can all get behind. Endless Cure. Beautiful.
hello!
it would be nice,yeah.. it's a pity of course that in fact he is not a vampire(but I still hope he is, haha) .. but this will not prevent him from living forever, a person like Robert will never be erased by time ;)

chemicaloverload

Quote from: nerdiee on June 04, 2023, 00:25:48
Quote from: chemicaloverload on June 03, 2023, 22:55:44Hello there Nerdiee. If he is, he'll live forever. And that's something we can all get behind. Endless Cure. Beautiful.
hello!
it would be nice,yeah.. it's a pity of course that in fact he is not a vampire(but I still hope he is, haha) .. but this will not prevent him from living forever, a person like Robert will never be erased by time ;)

How do you know?  ;) 

And of course. Art is timeless.
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves