2008.03.18 Rotterdam - Ahoy (The Netherlands) *Sold out*

Started by Tof, September 27, 2007, 17:40:41

Previous topic - Next topic

cat_pet

Ahoy Curefans...kun jij me helpen, alstjeblieft?

I've sent a message to caiostro, in the rare event he still has those 2 seated tickets available...but if not I am seeking 1 or preferably 2 tickets for the Rotterdam date.  The scalpers are charging outside of my financial limits so I need to rely on the goodwill of other Curefans.

Didn't find out that I was actually going to the Netherlands until about 2 weeks ago so I'm too late...

So far I have tickets for London and Paris.  In addition to the Rotterdam show, I'm also seeking tickets for Antwerp and Oberhausen.  I think these are not sold out yet so I may be in luck there :D

Dank je wel....
Kat

crowbi_wan

Quote from: cat_pet on December 20, 2007, 03:32:54
I'm also seeking tickets for Antwerp and Oberhausen.  I think these are not sold out yet so I may be in luck there :D

I bought a ticket to Antwerp not too long ago and there were still a few singles available,  Nothing close mind you, but a ticket to see The Cure.  Sometimes you've gotta take what you can get.  Good luck!

cat_pet

Quote from: crowbi_wan on December 20, 2007, 03:50:17
Quote from: cat_pet on December 20, 2007, 03:32:54
I'm also seeking tickets for Antwerp and Oberhausen.  I think these are not sold out yet so I may be in luck there :D

I bought a ticket to Antwerp not too long ago and there were still a few singles available,  Nothing close mind you, but a ticket to see The Cure.  Sometimes you've gotta take what you can get.  Good luck!

Thanks - I just got one 8)  Not that close, but it is dead center which is cool. :smth023

So I've got London, Paris and Antwerp so far...still need Oberhausen and Rotterdam.  Oberhausen isn't sold out either and there are still cheap seats left for that.  I will buy those soon.

2008 is looking great!  (Also have DC and Boston tickets and will probably do NYC as well)  This is really making up for years of lost time when I couldn't go to shows for one reason or another - although I had no excuse for the Swing Tour other than the fact that I was too pissed off over WMS to go.

aap

Hi everyone, i'm new here!  :D so let me introduce myself, i'm Tristan, live in Holland and i'm a fan of The Cure. (or else i wouldn't be here  ;)) annyway, i'm going to the concert in Rotterdam and i'm going to try to record the concert. so if anyone is interested in this please pm me after the concert ans i will post it in the download section. cheers everyone!!

Mr_Alphabet

Howdy.

I found some more Rotterdam-tix on www.tickets4u.nl

I'm just a bite unsure which one to order since my Dutch isn't the best ;)

Are the "Arena-/veldkaart" tickets offered there standing ticket right in front of the stage? If so, 85â,¬ is definitely a price I'm willing to pay for a sold-out concert.

Thanks in advance for your help! :)
15.02.08 - Hamburg
16.02.08 - Berlin
19.02.08 - Katowice
23.02.08 - Vienna
12.03.08 - Paris
16.03.08 - Oberhausen
...?...

cat_pet

Just want to report that I finally got my Rotterdam ticket...so I'm all set for Europe.  Buying my plane ticket this weekend!!!!!!!!

frog_s

Awww, it's bad I can't make it, I'd love to see them playing in my homecountry, ah well, hope they'll do it again soon after this show.

Can't wait to hear from everyone how it was!!!

Cheers

temptation-cure

THE CURE tomorrow will be the great night for sure XD hope to get the song faith.
or beter FOREVER !!! OMG see u ....... :D :-D :)
Oh that boy is a slag the best u ever had , the best u ever had is just a memory and those dreams but weren't daft as they seem , not as daft as they seem..oh my love when u dreamed them up..oh flo where did u go .. oww ohh(F.A)
-----------------------------------

http://temptation-cure.galeon.com

Vassillios

dsanchez

Quote from: Vassillios on March 18, 2008, 19:06:53
Is the setlist being reported for this show?

Thanks for asking. Olivier will update the info during the show, you can check the first post of this topic for more info :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

rodney

Actually, it's the first post of this page, not the topic.

dsanchez

Quote from: rodney on March 18, 2008, 20:11:14
Actually, it's the first post of this page, not the topic.

But when this topic will have 2 or 3 pages it will still be the first post of this topic :)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

rodney

Hmmmmmmm...maybe I'm looking at it wrong, but no matter.  I know where to find it. 

disintegration

Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

scatcat

hiya guys!
is this one happening today?  :shock:

I have lost track of time.. I'll be watching, if it is!!  :smth023
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life