LP13 Delayed... Again?!

Started by Bloodflower, July 16, 2008, 23:32:50

Previous topic - Next topic

moutheyesheart

The setlist is definitly false because all of these songs we don't already know are exactly the songtitles, robert already mentioned or brought up in interviews during the year. so not a single songtitel totally new to us? as they recorded 33 new songs? slightly queer sounding to me.. and didn't robert spoke of rather about 17 oder 18 song than 12 oder 13 in the latest news? this setlist for itself is a cheap joke, nothing more.
Разпадане

japanesebaby

Quote from: revolt on September 15, 2008, 12:27:43
Quote from: japanesebaby on September 14, 2008, 08:36:49
found this on a morrissey (eh) forum (http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?p=966410#post966410):

Now, what the hell have you been doing on a Morrissey forum? Hast thou got no principles?  :shock:

ah, a just question, indeed, craves a full explanation:
i googled "4:13" + "cure" + "tracklist" and that simply happened to be the first page that google listed for me. so blame it on google - they have no shame.  :smth011
:smth083
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

revolt

Quote from: japanesebaby on September 15, 2008, 16:53:17
Quote from: revolt on September 15, 2008, 12:27:43
Quote from: japanesebaby on September 14, 2008, 08:36:49
found this on a morrissey (eh) forum (http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?p=966410#post966410):

Now, what the hell have you been doing on a Morrissey forum? Hast thou got no principles?  :shock:

ah, a just question, indeed, craves a full explanation:
i googled "4:13" + "cure" + "tracklist" and that simply happened to be the first page that google listed for me. so blame it on google - they have no shame.  :smth011
:smth083

:-D

More seriously, I'm almost sure I have read that tracklist before, maybe at COF? I can't remember right now, but it must have been some 2 or 3 months ago now.

crowbi_wan

Didn't Robert say the album was coming out on October 28th?  Amazon is showing the 14th.   

http://www.amazon.com/4-13-Dream-Cure/dp/B001FBSMOO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1221765198&sr=1-1

Did they just not update their listing since it was thought to have been coming out on that day?  The artwork is now current, at least on the CD.  So there obviously was some sort of an update. 

japanesebaby

i was just shopping on play.com and noticed that over there they've now delayed the release date to 24th november:
http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/5416480/-/Product.html?searchstring=cure+4%3a13&searchsource=0

i wonder if this is true? :?:

*edit: just noticed that this has been on COF too today.
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Basileus

If this is how it must be than soooo be it....Remember this is the first CD since the lineup shuffle...AND no official keyboard player.  I'm sure Robert is doing well but, still the Cure without keyboards is really a different direction. 

They may still be tweaking or it may really be Universal.  All of them Play Keys to some extent, but let's face it, Roger kicked Bum, just listen to Disintegration if you doubt me, esp Plainsong, Pics of You, and Prayers for Rain.  They're going in a diff direction so this whole CD thing is going into new territory.

It still will be excellent though.....

I can't wait for the Dark Album.....

Ulrich

Quote from: Basileus on October 07, 2008, 06:46:04If this is how it must be than soooo be it....Remember this is the first CD since the lineup shuffle...AND no official keyboard player.  I'm sure Robert is doing well but, still the Cure without keyboards is really a different direction. 

They may still be tweaking or it may really be Universal. 

Erm, I don't think so. With a release only a few weeks away, the album must definitely be finished and handed in to the record company! Mastering had been done already by summer, I'm sure. So there's no room for tweaking with keyboards or any instruments anymore (btw, a few singles without a keyboarder have already been released!! Can't see the problem being the keyboard, sorry...)
IF there's any more delays, it will only be "scheduling" or "marketing strategies" by the record company, not the band!!
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

Janko

Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason