What made you annoyed today?

Started by Aarna, July 01, 2007, 19:59:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady

Quote from: robiola on January 19, 2008, 15:09:49
Quote from: Lady on January 19, 2008, 11:55:21
I'm annoyed by the weather...
It's saturday and it's cold and rainy, bah! :smth011

Just a few kilometers north of you, where I am, it's the first sunny day in maybe two weeks.... And my son is running a mammoth fever, so we're stuck at home! That's what's annoying me.... Poor baby.
I'm sorry for your son... :( hope he'll be ok in a little time! ;)

Quote from: Yanna Sometimes on January 19, 2008, 19:45:59
EXAMS NEXT WEEK! Have to study 4 exam reviews and memorize them word for word.
Good luck Yanna!!! :smth023

[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

Hero

Its starting to flood! There's really heavy rain and the roads are completely covered, the water is about ankle deep at the moment but its going to rain for atleast another week.:shock: And i have to go out and help move the horses at the stables away from the river. Cold, dark, rainy  :evil:
All i want is summer...

GOOD LUCK YANNA!

Yanna Sometimes

Thanks guys!
Good luck to everyone.
And I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
That the dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
[i]Mad World[/i]

frog_s

I am annoyed today because I'm supposed to have a date tonight but this particular person isn't answering my mails or text messages ....Grrrrr...I will so shave him bald when he sleeps tonight.
:smth011

Lady

Quote from: frog_s on January 25, 2008, 11:22:32
I am annoyed today because I'm supposed to have a date tonight but this particular person isn't answering my mails or text messages ....Grrrrr...I will so shave him bald when he sleeps tonight.
:smth011
Hi dear, how are you?? Happy to find you here, too! :D

C'mon, be quite...and everything's going to be alright! ;)
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]

frog_s

Yeah everything will be allrighty,

he just cancled  :(

robiola

The ridiculous, hopeless political situation in my country. So many of our politicians are irresponsible, egotistical buffoons without a shred of dignity or self respect -- not to mention respect for the people they are supposed to represent.
I'm actually much more than annoyed -- I am disgusted, disheartened, demoralized and very pessimistic. :smth011

melly

Quote from: robiola on January 25, 2008, 20:45:09
The ridiculous, hopeless political situation in my country. So many of our politicians are irresponsible, egotistical buffoons without a shred of dignity or self respect -- not to mention respect for the people they are supposed to represent.
I'm actually much more than annoyed -- I am disgusted, disheartened, demoralized and very pessimistic. :smth011

*ducking*
you having an election soon? what's going on in your part of the world to make you so angry?? 
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

robiola

Quote from: melly on January 26, 2008, 10:30:21
*ducking*
you having an election soon? what's going on in your part of the world to make you so angry?? 
The left-wing (only by name) government we had has just folded, and I'm not going to go into the gory details about that, but the right-wing (what can I call them in English... congressmen?) were in parliament uncorking bottles of champagne and behaving like drunk teenagers at their first New Year's Eve party. These are the people who are probably going to win the next elections, and this is a telling example of their usual behavior. Not that the left-wingers are much better, actually... There are a few good ones, but they are rare.

Edit: "*ducking*" made me laugh... :smth043 and that's the only cure! No pun intended.

melly

politicians...   :smth067 :smth048 :smth063

( came in here weaving, with my "dukes" up to ward off any blows, you know, jus' in case!)

they are a particular "breed" that can inflame so many people, and yes, every now and then, there's a good one, but that seems to be the extraordinary, not the usual...and the most annoying thing is, they end up running the country!!  :smth091
(Must admit, our own Mr.Rudd, so far, is doing ok...)
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

Steve

Quote from: frog_s on January 25, 2008, 18:00:51
Yeah everything will be allrighty,

he just cancled  :(

Barsteward!
Wot ya doing tomorrow night?   ;)
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

Lady

Quote from: Steve on January 27, 2008, 11:13:58
Barsteward!
Ahahah!! :smth043
Ehi steve, watch out...she's very young!!!! :eek: ;)

scatcat

Barsteward!

what would your hungarian girlfriend think?? maybe she could chaparone?  8)
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Lady

Quote from: scatcat on January 27, 2008, 12:09:21

Barsteward!

In italy we say "marpione"...it's something like "play-boy", I think! :smth047 :smth043 ;)

Steve

Quote from: Lady on January 27, 2008, 12:16:13
Quote from: scatcat on January 27, 2008, 12:09:21

Barsteward!

In italy we say "marpione"...it's something like "play-boy", I think! :smth047 :smth043 ;)

I thought that was some sort of cake  :oops:
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php