Disintegration 1989 Fully autographed, also The Top 1984 fully autographed

Started by Kristian45, April 25, 2015, 20:44:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristian45

Hi I have been an avid Cure fan for most of my life. I obtained the Top autographed album in 1987. it is an original 1984 vinyl. I purchased it from a record shop. The owner has personally had it autographed by all members at the time, including Lol, Boris and Paul and obviously Simon and Robert

Disintegration :) is also original 1989 vinyl. I had to queue up for 5hrs outside HMV to obtain this in 1989. Again all 1989 line up autographs included.

I am sorry to see them go but time has come.

If you are interested please contact me for more information.

Thanks

xrabbex

I am interested in purchasing both of these.  How much are you wanting?  Thanks!

Ron

Kristian45

Hi sorry Ron,
I have been away so didn't check my message.

I am looking for £250 ono for them both.
Let me know if you want any further information

Thanks

Denise

Ulrich

Quote from: jboyle19 on June 20, 2018, 16:14:38
did this ever sell?

We will probably never know. This user was "last active: May 21, 2015, 20:20:57"...
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

videogamescabbage

i am selling my copy as well. Going through a divorce and need the cash.

as per previous seller I queued outside HMV from 5am in Sheffield for a copy. It wasn't actually on the day of release.. I know that for sure it was a few days after.

the original vinyl is mint and unplayed and has been kept in a dust sheet inside a record box for the last 29years! All autographs of the band at that time. When you bought it you were given an autographed sleeve + the record in another sleeve.

I will be putting on ebay tonight. But open to offers outside
:'( but im afraid needs must.

jboyle19

videogamescabbage

I am really not sure of its true value.. its better than any other copies ive seen.
ive gone on previous sales on popsike - all the photos are on here

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253963619862

jboyle19

Nice item.  I wish those HMV albums had Laurence Tolhurst signature on it