Interview LPs: one 12" and a set of 4 6"

Started by frostygoth, October 06, 2016, 00:46:11

Previous topic - Next topic

frostygoth

Hi fellow Curefans,

I'm reducing my collection and looking to find a new home for some interview records. The 12" LP is from a series called "Chat with the Stars" and has a code ZUFG 004. Robert is on both sides and it comes in a thick plastic sleeve. There is a sticker on the sleeve that says "Made in England". It's in excellent condition, I've listened to it several times, but am not sure when it was made (probably early '90s).

The set of 6-inch records is probably from around the same time. They all have the same image of the band on one side, and the other side features four different pictures of Bob. They come in a thick plastic hanging pocketed thing, and a paper at the top that says "Limited Edition The Cure Interview Picture Disc Collection". It was made by Baktabak in England and has manufacturer code BAKPAK 1005.

Asking $15 basically to just cover the cost of shipping.

I also have a set of calendars in another post. If someone wants everything, I'll reduce the price and charge just for the actual combined shipping cost.

(If anyone also likes Depeche, Smiths, Mission or Siouxsie, send me a message because I have some stuff of theirs too.)

Thanks,
Jill