Perry sends Birthday Wishes to Robert via FB

Started by dsanchez, April 20, 2017, 20:16:12

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

Quote from: Ulrich on October 04, 2017, 10:37:30"Leaving" is putting it mildly, I had the impression that they were "fired".

That's indeed more accurate. Written by Bob when this happened:

QuoteCHANGE
5/29/2005 10:07:24 AM - by CURE:ROBERT

Change alone is eternal, perpetual, immortal.
- Arthur Schopenhauer

THERE ARE NOW THREE PEOPLE IN THE BAND: ME, SIMON AND JASON - AND THERE ARE VERY GOOD REASONS FOR THIS CHANGE... REASONS WE ALL KNOW, UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT

THE RS/SG/JC/PB/RO'D CURE LINE-UP WAS TOGETHER FOR TEN GORGEOUS YEARS - WILD MOOD SWINGS, FIVE SWING LIVE, (GALORE), BLOODFLOWERS, (GREATEST HITS), TRILOGY, THE CURE - A SHARED LEGACY TO BE VERY PROUD OF INDEED

BUT NONE OF US CAN BELIEVE IT IS BETTER TO TREAD WATER MARK TIME BITE LIP RATHER THAN EMBRACE CHANGE WHEN CHANGE ARRIVES

SO ONWARD...
LOVE
RS

And Roger said this to Billboard:

QuoteO'Donnell reveals that he was informed by Smith that he is transforming the Cure into a three-piece, backed only by bassist Simon Gallup and drummer Jason Cooper. "There's not really much you can say when you are the fifth member," he says, adding that he found out about the Cure's upcoming live dates via a fan Web site.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

PearlThompsonsBloodflower

so thats what happened.

im mad they made Perry leave thou I do resepect Pearl n Boris's descions ofc.

I want Perry back in the Cure, he is a talented n cute Teddy Bear (hes my 2nd fav)

jestoon425

Quote from: PearlThompsonsBloodflowers on January 29, 2018, 21:05:20so thats what happened.

im mad they made Perry leave thou I do resepect Pearl n Boris's descions ofc.

I want Perry back in the Cure, he is a talented n cute Teddy Bear (hes my 2nd fav)

Same haha. Talented and cute Teddy Bear is very accurate <3
But it's much too late you say
For doing this now
We should have done it then
Well it just goes to show
How wrong you can be
And how you really should know
That it's never too late
To get up and go