FREE MUSIC LAUNCH

Started by melly, January 27, 2008, 06:32:00

Previous topic - Next topic

iwannashagsimon

Well........I searched the Cure and got a list of 100 songs.  Songs that I already have.  Dunno what the big deal is about this thing.  They seem to only offer commercially released songs most of us already have.

I did notice they had some songs from "Dr. Robert's Surgery".  But other than that there was nothing special, IMO.

scatcat

Quote from: iwannashagsimon on April 10, 2008, 11:57:48

I did notice they had some songs from "Dr. Robert's Surgery".  But other than that there was nothing special, IMO.

Dr. Robert's Surgery' ?? is this significant? WTF?  :shock:

personally, I have given up on this qtrax.com. 

seems like all front and no products..  :roll:
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

iwannashagsimon

Dr. Robert's Surgery is a bootleg CD I think of demos and out-takes. 

I also gave up on Qtrax and deleted it from my computer.

melly

thanks for taking a look iwannashagsimon... I guess the "hoopla" surrounding this is the fact that it's legal and free, and there will be kickbacks for the artists etc. I suppose they will only have the commercially released stuff for a while, which is ok for "newbies". They have promised "rare" tracks as well, maybe if enough people request certain tracks, they may include the more hard to get. Seems a bit of a let down though, it's taken so long to get up and running. Oh well, we'll keep it on our puter, see how it goes if and when it's up and running in Oz.
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...