Average Female Height:160.3

As you know we were conquered by spaniards in the XVI century, so.... :roll:

I guess it would be different if the finnish people came to Peru instead! :P

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

japanesebaby

Quote from: dsanchez on September 14, 2007, 21:54:26
I guess it would be different if the finnish people came to Peru instead :P

hey say no more! i've always wondered why my ancestors made just a retarded choice as to go and settle north when they could have very well ventured south to some nice and warm and sunny country... :roll:

you know my friend and i once developed a theory that explains this unwise behavior/nutty choice of location: it's probably because finland was probably some sort of "ice age penitentiary" = only the outcasts and weirdos and other socially unfit ice-age cast out dudes were sent over here, probably as some sort of punishment. maybe they accidentally killed someone else's mammoth or something, hey i don't know. i mean, a bit like australia in the 18th hundred or so.
:lol:
anyway, i kind of love my crazy (criminal?) ancestors - yes it's their fault that i'm cast out here at the edge of the world but anyway they must have been some f*cking tough guys (and girls) for staying alive and not dying out of extinction!
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

j

I'm clocking in at a whopping 1.78 meters.  Guess I'm above average, based on this:

According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the average U.S. woman is 5' 3.7 (162 centimeters) tall and the average U.S. male stands 5' 9.1 (176 cm) tall.

Dillinger

im not sure. i'd say around 5 9" but that could be up to 3 inches off so  :?

lacrima mosa

hehe!! i never wanted to tell that... and believe me i would never start a thread like that... wanna know why? saw me watchin a cure-concert? (nah j, i was sitting in london..., tof... you saw me in london!!)
ahm... i used to play basketball in an american college... so i know my height in feet... and i'm european so i should know it in meters... wanna guess?  :roll:

2.03m = 6'8"!!!

i know, dont be jealous! i take you all on my shoulders on the next concert!!  :smth041  :smth026
08.10.2022 Helsinki
10.10.2022 Stockholm
12.10.2022 Oslo
13.10.2022 Göteborg
14.10.2022 Kopenhagen
16.10.2022 Hamburg
17.10.2022 Leipzig
18.10.2022 Berlin
18.11.2022 Strassburg
19.11.2022 Basel

japanesebaby

Quote from: lacrima mosa on September 14, 2007, 22:41:18
2.03m = 6'8"!!!

i know, dont be jealous! i take you all on my shoulders on the next concert!!  :smth041  :smth026

hey that tall guy always standing in front of me in every gig i go to - is that you??  :lol:
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

temptation-cure

hehe!! i never wanted to tell that... and believe me i would never start a thread like that... wanna know why? saw me watchin a cure-concert? (nah j, i was sitting in london..., tof... you saw me in london!!)
ahm... i used to play basketball in an american college... so i know my height in feet... and i'm european so i should know it in meters... wanna guess?  :roll:

2.03m = 6'8"!!!

aww you must be the tallest guy here in curefans.com :)
hhe u make me remember to a friend who was just 14 years old and was 2m.6 !!damn!
dunno who tall is he now...........
Oh that boy is a slag the best u ever had , the best u ever had is just a memory and those dreams but weren't daft as they seem , not as daft as they seem..oh my love when u dreamed them up..oh flo where did u go .. oww ohh(F.A)
-----------------------------------

http://temptation-cure.galeon.com

Tof

2.03m = 6'8"!!!

I confirm !!!

Stef is a giant !!!
Tof

Tof

Tof

Siouxsie_

Steve

I'm 5' 11", which is around 180cm if I calculated right. :-D
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

ROGUE

Me too 5.11  :twisted: Yep calculations are correct- I think anyway, sounds right Steve   8)

Cure Freak

I've been told I look taller in my photos. :smth001

disintegration

Quote from: Lady on September 14, 2007, 21:46:49
Don't worry, guys!
We have a proverb, that it's something like: "In the little barrel you can find the best wine", eheh! :-D
:-D :-D :-D :-D
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

Lady

Quote from: disintegration on September 15, 2007, 17:10:58
Quote from: Lady on September 14, 2007, 21:46:49
Don't worry, guys!
We have a proverb, that it's something like: "In the little barrel you can find the best wine", eheh! :-D
:-D :-D :-D :-D
"Botte piena e moglie ubriaca": "Full barrel and drunk wife"!!! :smth043
How many proverbs we have about wine?? :-D :-D :-D
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]