Do you wear Perfume?

Started by Sussex, July 30, 2007, 10:18:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulrich

Quote from: Sodoura on April 07, 2015, 18:57:17

And if there's one I use, but not much, it's this one I've had for about four years (and it's still halfway through lmao).

Same here. I got one like this for my birthday as a present years ago, but I only rarely use it:

And I agree, over-use of perfume, especially if too sweet, can be annoying.  :roll:
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

Sodoura

Quote from: Ulrich on April 08, 2015, 12:18:11
Quote from: Sodoura on April 07, 2015, 18:57:17

And if there's one I use, but not much, it's this one I've had for about four years (and it's still halfway through lmao).

Same here. I got one like this for my birthday as a present years ago, but I only rarely use it:

And I agree, over-use of perfume, especially if too sweet, can be annoying.  :roll:
Yes, the sweet ones make me, indeed, really giddy, to be honest. Which is another reason why I don't like perfumes very much.  :smth078
Where fantasy and fun come to life...

erpomata

oh yes, I wear perfume. now tom ford noir.
it's normal IMO  that men use perfumes, why not???

my son and his friends are mad to perfumes, many Young people use here in italy, absolutely normal!!! ;)
fortunato il popolo che non ha bisogno di eroi

Fabien G

Oh, that's an unusual strange question, I like that...

Personnaly I don't wear 'real' perfume, I simply can't afford it.

So I wear an eau-de-toilette, and try new ones whenever possible, but usually wear either Old Spice (I like the smell of it) or Body Shop (smells good too and the Body Shop concerns suit my opinions).