2022.10.26 Budapest - Papp László Budapest Sportaréna (Hungary)

Started by dsanchez, December 06, 2021, 15:26:35

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Alan

I have a ticket one for Budapest. My flight was cancelled. Free to first person to provide email address on dm

Alan

Quote from: Alan on October 08, 2022, 12:40:44I have a ticket one for Budapest. My flight was cancelled. Free to first person to provide email address on dm

The person who replied on dm i cant reply for some reason. Again anyone living in Hungary just send me your email and i will give you the ticket free. It is a pdf and cannot be resold. Genuine offer so the ticket isn't wasted

charlotte/margita

Quote from: Alan on October 12, 2022, 06:33:16
Quote from: Alan on October 08, 2022, 12:40:44I have a ticket one for Budapest. My flight was cancelled. Free to first person to provide email address on dm

The person who replied on dm i cant reply for some reason. Again anyone living in Hungary just send me your email and i will give you the ticket free. It is a pdf and cannot be resold. Genuine offer so the ticket isn't wasted

Hi Alan, you have a message.

Btw, I am not new to this forum, I just lost my access  :) I dont even remember which email address I used here as it was years ago  :)

Alan

dsanchez

Quote from: charlotte/margita on October 12, 2022, 11:34:05

Btw, I am not new to this forum, I just lost my access  :) I dont even remember which email address I used here as it was years ago  :)

Margita - will reset your password and you can login with your old account:)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

charlotte sometimes

Quote from: dsanchez on October 12, 2022, 12:13:23
Quote from: charlotte/margita on October 12, 2022, 11:34:05

Margita - will reset your password and you can login with your old account:)

All done David, thank you so much  :)

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Ulrich

Setlist Budapest:

Alone, Pictures Of You, Closedown, A Night Like This, Charlotte Sometimes, Lovesong, And Nothing Is Forever, Cold, Burn, Fascination Street, Push, Play For Today, A Forest, Shake Dog Shake, From The Edge Of The Deep Green Sea, Endsong

I Can Never Say Goodbye, The Figurehead, Plainsong, Disintegration

Lullaby, The Walk, Friday I'm In Love, Close To Me, In Between Days, Just Like Heaven, Boys Don't Cry
The holy city breathed like a dying man...