Upcoming TV Appearances By The Cure

Started by DJFreekSh0w, November 15, 2008, 16:02:47

Previous topic - Next topic

DJFreekSh0w

QuoteThe Cure will have the following upcoming TV appearances. Make sure to tune in.

The Tonight Show with Jay Leno – December 11th – NBC @ 11:35pm.

Jimmy Kimmel Live – December 16th - ABC 12:05 am (midnight).

Last Call With Carson Daly – December 18th NBC 1:35am.

Cool, on TV again! :)

(if this is already posted someplace, sorry :P)

cane5

Be interesting to see Robert being interviewed. I hope he gets the chance.

alt.end

great, i love interviews with Robert, he's wicked

cane5

I thought the crowd really responded to the band on Leno last night. Robert was looking fairley well. Song was nice hope he does something different on the upcoming talk circuit next week. Too bad we wont interview what a great thing that would be.

AStaticWhiteSound

I thought they did really great last night on the show. I thought Robert did look like he's shed a few pounds! He looked kind of upset though, didn't really smile or have a "happy" expression till the end, when he looked at the microphone (which was so cute, lol). His eyes looked angry or sad. Maybe he's getting himself into the mood for the "dark" album. I can't wait for the next performances. That Last Call show is gonna be a b**** to stay up for though, especially on a school night!

It was worth waiting last night though, I went to bed the happiest I've been in a while.

Maybe they'll interview him on Kimmel, if I recall they did interview him in 2004.
A charcoal face bites my hand... My Cure guitar and bass covers

cane5

That would be amazing if he interviews. Staying up late is a real pain. Might these appearances be on YouTube...I saw Leno but kimmel could be tough.

alt.end

anyone found the links on youtube for this? i'd love to see it.