Crazy Dodger Stadium 89

Started by dsanchez, October 17, 2005, 23:32:46

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

Just got this bootleg....really CRAZY!!!...people is TOTALLY mad!!...screaming all the time...I really like these concerts....I like to see how the people gets mad with the best band of the world :rocker

David.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Bone

-Bone

Dirk_X

i have it too....very cool...but i think one of the best 2004 concerts is the cuyahoga falls show in 2004

bartabas

I haven't got this concert, but maybe someday :-D  :lol:  :lol:

Inshiver

Maybe someday we all got this one!! :roll: :-D  :lol:
#Cheers - Patrick#

dsanchez

I am going to post this within the next days. Unfortunately plainsong "jumps" in one part... but my God!...the people is TOTALLY mad there!

I am insane when I like to hear how the people scream for my favourite band? :twisted:

David.

Quote from: doubtMaybe someday we all got this one!! :roll: :-D  :lol:
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Inshiver

Quote from: dsanchezI am going to post this within the next days. Unfortunately plainsong "jumps" in one part... but my God!...the people is TOTALLY mad there!

I am insane when I like to hear how the people scream for my favourite band? :twisted:

David.

Quote from: doubtMaybe someday we all got this one!! :roll: :-D  :lol:

Thanks a lot dsanchez!!!  :smt026 :D Don't worry for Plainsong! :wink:  I'm really impatient to hear the "TOTALLY MAD PEOLPE"!!  :lol:
#Cheers - Patrick#

bartabas

Thanks dsanchez 8)  :wink:

JavKiss

I was at the show screaming in the audience, The opening song Plainsong, rocked the whole stadium, the bass was insane, great show, with great lighting, the place was sold out, about 50 thousand people, 3 great opeing bands, love and rockets did a great set, Hopefully I will be able to add this one to my collection, Thank U Everyone :D

crowbi_wan

i've been wanting this show for a long time.  the prayer tour never come to seattle.  i really wanted to go to this show, but couldn't afford it at the time.

isn't there a video of this show?  i seem to remember seeing some footage of robert right before he's about to walk onto the stage.  was it on play out?  some mtv thing?  i can't recall.

-brian

dsanchez

According to conversations in another forum, there's no video of this concert. There's, however, a footage of this concert in the Picture show video before Fascination streets starts....lights are really impressing.

David.

Quote from: crowbi_wani've been wanting this show for a long time.  the prayer tour never come to seattle.  i really wanted to go to this show, but couldn't afford it at the time.

isn't there a video of this show?  i seem to remember seeing some footage of robert right before he's about to walk onto the stage.  was it on play out?  some mtv thing?  i can't recall.

-brian
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

You were in this concert?

I H-AT-E- you :)

Don't take it bad, I just mean that I am SOOOO envious :evil:

Anyway, will post this show for you guys to enjoy :rocker

David.

Quote from: JavKissI was at the show screaming in the audience, The opening song Plainsong, rocked the whole stadium, the bass was insane, great show, with great lighting, the place was sold out, about 50 thousand people, 3 great opeing bands, love and rockets did a great set, Hopefully I will be able to add this one to my collection, Thank U Everyone :D
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

JavKiss

:-D This is the story, Dodger Stadium said it will not be serving any alcohol, and the tickets said no cameras, So I had to be creative and sneak in my camera and a 5th of Bacardi, but after arriving, they were selling alcohol, and allowing cameras, I took about 10 pictures, I was kinda of high up in the stadium, I dont remember to much of the show unfortunatly, now I make sure I remember everything song that is played at a cure show, but it was fun,  8)

dsanchez

would be nice if you can share some pics with the community

:lol:

David.

Quote from: JavKiss:-D This is the story, Dodger Stadium said it will not be serving any alcohol, and the tickets said no cameras, So I had to be creative and sneak in my camera and a 5th of Bacardi, but after arriving, they were selling alcohol, and allowing cameras, I took about 10 pictures, I was kinda of high up in the stadium, I dont remember to much of the show unfortunatly, now I make sure I remember everything song that is played at a cure show, but it was fun,  8)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

JavKiss

Hi David, I will post my Dodger Stadium Pictures, when I can find them, Hopefully they are still in a photo album that I put them in, I think there are around 10 of them, I will post them here for you, hopefully soon  :P