Robert is bored (and he's right) and tired

Started by vincent, August 11, 2007, 21:43:01

Previous topic - Next topic

vincent

Meet & Greet DENIED !! Brisbane
8/11/2007 12:09:04 PM - by CURE:ROBERT

RUBBISH!

THERE HASNT BEEN A SINGLE LEGIT M&G DENIED...

WE HAVE NO MANAGEMENT
I KNOW WHAT GOES ON
ALL OF IT
ALL THE TIME

I WISH SOMETIMES
NOW
I DIDNT

I SHOULD BE ASLEEP
RSX

Worse concert ever - go and see slim dusty
8/11/2007 11:55:32 AM - by CURE:ROBERT

SIMPLY
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

f*ck OFF!
YAY!

RSX

http://www.thecure.com/Community/events_comment.asp?Year=UPCOMING&AssetID=1565582&artistid=491&title=Rod+Laver+Arena%3A+Melbourne%2C+AUS

[labyrinth]

people are insane...
what the hell do they want from him?!?!

japanesebaby

i was just reading the comments of that thread a bit more and it looks like the f*ck OFF post was robert's comment to someone who said he found the melbourne concert to be a waste of time and that he didn't like it. well ok this guy didn't like the show and he said it - so what? but i kind of think it's a bit weird that once he says it he immediately gets a very official f*ck OFF in return for what he said?  :smth017

i think the official site is so utterly fucked up because it promotes that sort of thing, everyone should just praise the god robert and kiss me million times every night before going to bed or something. please....!
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

vincent

please what? if i tell you : "you're a waste of time", while you do the thing you enjoy the best, will you answer: "thank you"? And are you quite polite and nice when you're quite tired? me, not at all ... :-D

silversand

It was a harsh reaction of Robert. It seems he was very angry about that someone has written she/he didn't like the concert. I hope he settled down :)

The official message board is terrible in my opinion.
The whole site should be made new. The old site was better - okay there were lacks
of updates, but it was more personal  :).

japanesebaby

Quote from: vincent on August 11, 2007, 22:40:13
please what? if i tell you : "you're a waste of time", while you do the thing you enjoy the best, will you answer: "thank you"? And are you quite polite and nice when you're quite tired? me, not at all ... :-D

of course not. but if you run a forum then i think you should also allow people to state their opinions - or at least accept the possibility that not everytone agrees and that some people might post even negative comments. because so what? because not everyone has to like you - but so what? what does it matter if there was one person who didn't enjoy the gig? because there were hundreds who did. because don't  those who didn't like the gig have the same right to say it out loud than all those people who are only singing praises at him? 
so no, he doesn't have to say "thank you" if someone says "hey you sucked". but since he doesn't comment every single "iloveyou" or "you guys rocked!" comment either, why should he have to single out the one comment that was different? whatever he meant with that 'f*ck OFF' post, to me it only looks like he cannot accept even the slightest bit of criticism. and that's just not good for any artist, really...! because you have to live with criticism, whether you wanted or not. so the best way would simply be to ignore that comment, just forget about it. but no: he comes forward and singles it out and shouts f*ck OFF! like "you don't write comments like this on MY forum!" but who is he trying to impress there? i don't get it...
i mean, it's just quite strange to me that he instantly chooses to personally comment someone who states a different kind of opinion. because honestly, so what? what's the big deal?

vincent

read the official site please, he already said he was such happy with the positive feedbacks!
accept the possibility he say "f*ck off", lol!  :-D

vincent

"f*ck off", "f*ck off", "f*ck off"... sorry!  :lol:

japanesebaby

Quote from: vincent on August 11, 2007, 22:52:05
read the official site please, he already said he was such happy with the positive feedbacks!
accept the possibility he say "f*ck off", lol!  :-D

yeah but like i said, every artist should just as well accept the possibility that someone comes and says "you suck".

japanesebaby

vincent

jeeez, i was kidding and you take it wrong  :smth011

japanesebaby

Quote from: vincent on August 11, 2007, 22:59:49
jeeez, i was kidding and you take it wrong  :smth011

well no, i actually knew you were kidding... so no hard feelings?
it's just that the official cure.com site makes me so mad sometimes (sorry)! but it's just so stupid and full of crap! everytime i go there and read it a bit and i come back with too high blood pressure... :!:

i truly agree with silversand: i wish they'd do something about it, with the release of the next album. official forums are rarely very interesting but i'm sure they could do better than that!

vincent

japanesebaby

Quote from: vincent on August 11, 2007, 23:07:00
better to stay here  :rocker

yes, from now on i'll try to remember your advice!  :-D  :smth023

vincent

I AM NOT UPSET...
8/11/2007 2:29:31 PM - by CURE:ROBERT