Berlin The concert

Started by curiosa, August 29, 2005, 07:48:07

Previous topic - Next topic

curiosa

just received an e-mail from Radio-Eins (a german radiostation who promoted the show) that they recorded the gig and are waiting for a permission from cure to broadcast it. so keep our fingers x-crossed. as soon as i hear news
i give an update

curiosa frank

Tof

This is a very good news  :D

Wait and see
Tof

boneheadhaggar

the Berlin show is available for download from dimeadozen, an audience recording, dont know what the quality is like, but I am currently downloading it :D
its nice to be nice

j

It seems that the uploader is still uploading it.  I'm stuck at 54.4% and there are 217 leechers!  The more leechers there are with only 1 seeder, the slower the download for all.  So as soon as it is 100% uploaded and people start to actually get the entire show, everyone else's download rate will increase.....of course that is as long as the people getting the full shows stay as a seeder!

ron

To continue on from Jeff's comments, it took me 26 hours to complete the download of this.  Once some of the first leachers had it complete, my download took off and finally completed within a few minutes.  It's currently be uploaded to my server where I'll be sharing it to all the members of Curefans.  The quality is great for what I've been able to hear so far.  I'm totally drawn to the TV and all the devastation in the Gulf Coast of the USA so I haven't heard it all.

I also found Jason after a few scans all around.

boneheadhaggar

yep, also finished my download quickly once a few leechers completed, very good sound for an audience recording, and nice artwork too :D
its nice to be nice