Merry Christmas Curefans

Started by dsanchez, December 24, 2006, 23:12:05

Previous topic - Next topic

gioez

I hope you have passed nice Xmas.
I whish you now fantastic 2007!  :smth001
[move][b][glow=red,6,28]100 Years[/glow][/b][/move]

soulmate

Hope you all had a great time on Christmas!!! Wish you the best for 2007 and most of all, a fantastic new album (in May??? Why not???) and a great tour all around the world!!!
XXXXX

Janko

I WISH YOU ALL MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
HAVE A BLAST!

WE MAY NOT HAVE A NEW CURE ALBUM TO LISTEN TO BUT 'KISS ME KISS ME KISS ME'
WAS ALWAYS THE BEST MUSIC FOR THESE HOLIDAYS ANYWAY, SO...

HAVE A GOOD ONE!

:D
Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

japanesebaby

i wish everyone had a very "cureful smithmas", and wish for a dashingly gorgeous year 2007 for all!

and stay cured!  :smth020 :rocker
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Nicholas

Better late than never--not on here much but wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year (ten days in I think I can still do it!) and hope everyone had a great Christmas...

melly

Yes, I know it's stating the bleeding obvious...but, we are in Adelaide now, have limited internet access, so I won't be on line until we go home, around the 27th. December...soooo.. to each and every one of you, I wish you a safe, peaceful, joyous Christmas...wherever you are, whatever part of this amazing planet you call home, I send my fondest wishes.... take care, be kind and SEE YA LATER!!! melly... :smth026 :smth041 :smth040 :smth039 :smth052
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

LuvURobert

to you, Melly and everyone else here as well!
"And I shiver and shake
When I think of how you make me hate"

iwannashagsimon

I hope everyone here has a safe and joyous Holiday Season and a wonderful New Year! :-D

scatcat

wishing everyone a great christmas time and new year!
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Hero

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Have a great Christmas and a magical new year! HAVE FUN!
XXX :-D

boneheadhaggar

:smth029 :smth030 :smth043 :-D :DSEASONS GREETINGS TO YOU ALL
its nice to be nice

Janko

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!

:smth023 :smth023
Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

Lady

-Merry Christmas to my boyfriend david (disintegration)...thanks for giving a sense to my life, everyday is special with you, I love you! :smth049 :smth057 :smth007

-Merry Christmas to my family! :smth001

-Merry Christmas to all my friends! :smth001

-Merry Christmas to all the members of curefans.com, thank you for giving me the chance to share with you my passion for the cure..love u all!  :smth050

-Merry Christmas to my italian friends: erpomata, labyrinth, gioez, plainsong16, robiola, psiconaut and other special friends as farfar, sussex, frog_s!
:smth054  :smth052

-Merry Christmas to the cure..even if they'll never know this, I love them! :smth049
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

gioez

MERRY CHRISTMAS CUREFANS!
[move][b][glow=red,6,28]100 Years[/glow][/b][/move]

silversand

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone :smth059 :smth051