4Tour Setlist

Started by Bloodflower, July 06, 2007, 00:28:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodflower

We're now only a few weeks away from Fujirock, the beginning of the so-called 4Tour. I'm a fan of speculation, it seems, and so that's what this thread is for until the shows actually start, at which point a thread ought to be set up to document the setlist from each night.

So, keeping in mind how unlikely it is that more than half a dozen new songs will be played, what do you imagine the setlist will be like?

I'll post mine 'soon.'
Another Curefan for The Dark Christmas album.

lostflower4

If they don't play Watching Me Fall in Japan, it's proof that they've completely lost any good sense!

crowbi_wan

I don't know what it will be, but I'd like to see them play...

Give Me It -Preferably with saxophone
Secrets
The Holy Hour
Push
I'm Cold
Other Voices
Watching Me Fall -Hearing Porl on this would certainly be sweet  :rocker
The Big Hand
Siamese Twins
The Baby Screams
The Snakepit
Doing The Unstuck
Seventeen Seconds
Icing Sugar -More Saxophone
Shiver And Shake
How Beautiful you Are -I wonder if this would work with the four of them?
and very few singles  :D

Realistically, only one or two of those will get played as there will be MANY singles and very few surprises on the setlist.  One can only dream.

Matti

Quote from: lostflower4 on July 06, 2007, 02:48:48
If they don't play Watching Me Fall in Japan, it's proof that they've completely lost any good sense!
What, yet another one?
and we close our eyes to sleep
to dream a boy and girl
who dream the world is nothing but a dream

Janko

MOST LIKLY:

PLAINSONG
JUST LIKE HEAVEN
INBETWEEN DAYS
NEVER ENOUGH
BOYS DONT CRY
LULLABY
PICTURES OF YOU
CLOSE TO ME
TEOTW
BEFORE 3
IDKWGO
FRIDAY I'M IN LOVE
KILLING AN ARAB
100 YEARS
A FOREST

:-D :-D :evil:
Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

rodney

My guesses......

Out of this World
Open
Want
Fascination Street
TEOTW
Deep Green Sea
100 Years
Just Like Heaven
Inbetween Days
Play For Today
M
A Forest
The Big Hand
Never Enough
The Blood
Push

and hopefully.....
The Figurehead
Faith
Charlotte Sometimes (I'd like to hear a guitar version of this)

and 3-4 new ones.

cult_hero

but this song needs a keyboard (and many others too!!!)! :P

lostflower4

Quote from: cult_hero on July 25, 2007, 07:28:56

Maybe... But having a capable guitarist on lead should help offset the problem. :lol:

cult_hero

Quote from: lostflower4 on July 25, 2007, 07:56:43
Quote from: cult_hero on July 25, 2007, 07:28:56

Maybe... But having a capable guitarist on lead should help offset the problem. :lol:

hm? the problem is: they don't have a capable guitarist. porl should just play the guitar parts, not the keyboard parts cos this makes my ears bleed...  :evil:

and i want to keep this fantastic song in mind as they played it some many times in the past. :rocker please: not another messed up song! :smth011  ;)

lostflower4

Quote from: cult_hero on July 25, 2007, 09:40:08and i want to keep this fantastic song in mind as they played it some many times in the past. :rocker please: not another messed up song! :smth011  ;)

Do you ever the feeling that you're following the wrong band these days? Maybe The Cure isn't for you anymore. 8)

cult_hero

Quote from: lostflower4 on July 25, 2007, 09:53:46
Quote from: cult_hero on July 25, 2007, 09:40:08and i want to keep this fantastic song in mind as they played it some many times in the past. :rocker please: not another messed up song! :smth011  ;)

Do you ever the feeling that you're following the wrong band these days? Maybe The Cure isn't for you anymore. 8)

so true! at the moment i don't really care of the cure (in particular live). that's why i'm looking for other, more interesting bands (like porcupine tree  ;)). :smth033

slit-the-cats-like-cheese

Quote from: cult_hero on July 25, 2007, 14:01:25
Quote from: lostflower4 on July 25, 2007, 09:53:46

so true! at the moment i don't really care of the cure (in particular live). that's why i'm looking for other, more interesting bands (like porcupine tree  ;)). :smth033

yes youcan go find this forum here:

http://www.porcupinetreeforum.co.uk/

nice forum it hink but i never post.
hope you enjoy your new bands.

cult_hero

i still enjoy the "old" cure and maybe i will enjoy the new album...

slit-the-cats-like-cheese

Quote from: cult_hero on July 25, 2007, 14:28:25
i still enjoy the "old" cure and maybe i will enjoy the new album...
ok i see. to me looked like you seem to say only negative aspect about the cure, like you dislike them only and want to say it.