famous look- alikes

Started by Cure Freak, September 28, 2007, 18:57:28

Previous topic - Next topic

AlluivialL

Yeah..that is a really terribly mean thing to say. : \
But I think I get a bit confused, am I seducing or being seduced?

Steve

Haven't got a flaming clue who I look like

Anyone? (& no Kelly Osbornes please)
@Siouxsie. Tell me the name & address & I'll sort the bartsteward out for ya ;)
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

japanesebaby

Quote from: Steve on October 03, 2007, 12:37:50
Haven't got a flaming clue who I look like

Anyone? (& no Kelly Osbornes please)
@Siouxsie. Tell me the name & address & I'll sort the bartsteward out for ya ;)

but really, why should you even be looking like somebody? would it make you feel or think better of yourself, appreciate yourself more?
because it certainly shouldn't!
:smth001
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

AlluivialL

I think it would maybe boost your ego a little bit.

I don't know.
But I think I get a bit confused, am I seducing or being seduced?

scatcat

;) ummm Steve... if I close my eyes a little and just fade out of focus.... and then. turn my head almost 90 degrees to the left, no right.................. u JUST LOOK LIKE ROBERT SMITH!!!!! :smth060

:smth020
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Steve

Thanks ladies.
I do, I do look EXACTLY like Robert Smith if you turn out all the lights, close your eyes really tight & blindfold yourself
Cheers
Steve

japanesebaby

haha it makes me laugh that female fans just keep on keeping up this "anyone looking like robert smith is HOT oooh!" on all those sillier kind of cure boards. even if it was kept alive as a joke. i mean, maybe if you're 13 or something but come on...

i used to have a friend who's biggest wish seemed to be to find a boyfriend that looked exactly like his idol. i never got any of that. i'd be just totally and way too embarrassed to date anyone who looked like robert smith, to be honest. not because i'm any way embarrassed by robert but because people should look the way they look and not like someone else.

(and before anyone thinks so, no i'm not posting these "ponderings" on this thread because i was some totally ugly old jealous hag. i'm maybe not exactly scarlett johansson but i don't think i've nothing to be ashamed of either. and yes, actually i've been told that i look like someone famous, but no it didn't boost my self image or my ego at all. i guess i just tend to think it's irrelevant to me.)

Steve

I'd also be a tad embarrassed to date a Robertalike  ;)
I think I'll stick to looking like me. It's a hell of a lot easier (maybe not on the eye, but hey ho :))

Cheers
Steve

japanesebaby

Quote from: Steve on October 03, 2007, 13:17:34
I think I'll stick to looking like me. It's a hell of a lot easier (maybe not on the eye, but hey ho :))

good choice. :smth023
and be prepared to prove this in the upcomin euro tour: you know i might spot you and if i'd find you all dressed up and looking like some silly hoser with spiky hair and bad makeup, you might be in trouble. :twisted:

Cure Freak

Quote from: japanesebaby on October 03, 2007, 13:12:52

(and before anyone thinks so, no i'm not posting these "ponderings" on this thread because i was some totally ugly old jealous hag. i'm maybe not exactly scarlett johansson but i don't think i've nothing to be ashamed of either. and yes, actually i've been told that i look like someone famous, but no it didn't boost my self image or my ego at all. i guess i just tend to think it's irrelevant to me.)
and not to think i'm being a prude **** or anything. but, in my opioion, if one feels a topic is so irrelevant, then why post in it.
And I only posted this topic, mainly for curiotsity. To see if others have been told.
And,beleive me, not for some ego trip. I thought it would be a interesting  off topic.

And I respect what you have to say. Not wanting to think I'm starting a fight or something. I just felt to say what I do on the matter.

scatcat

Quote from: japanesebaby on October 03, 2007, 13:12:52
haha it makes me laugh that female fans just keep on keeping up this "anyone looking like robert smith is HOT oooh!" on all those sillier kind of cure boards. even if it was kept alive as a joke. i mean, maybe if you're 13 or something but come on...

i used to have a friend who's biggest wish seemed to be to find a boyfriend that looked exactly like his idol. i never got any of that. i'd be just totally and way too embarrassed to date anyone who looked like robert smith, to be honest. not because i'm any way embarrassed by robert but because people should look the way they look and not like someone else.

:lol:okay then,, who was it that someone said u looked like??? lighten up.. I'm way over  Robert lookalikes, I prefer to keep Robert alone, admired from afar.. UNTOUCHABLE.
:smth023
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Cure Freak

Quote from: scatcat on October 03, 2007, 13:28:12
:lol:okay then,, who was it that someone said u looked like??? lighten up.. I'm way over  Robert lookalikes, I prefer to keep Robert alone, admired from afar.. UNTOUCHABLE.
:smth023

Speaking of Rob look alikes. I happen to have a couple of online male freinds, who do dawn the hair style.

But I agree, the real deal is for me.

ROGUE

I dont know, i say with an happy sigh, For it is a very bright afternoon, and my beast computer is Back !!! Yes !!!

So it fken great, i should try restrain myself from logging on more often, feel like iam having a peek- or eves dropping, and what was it a week ?? felt long time, Forced into sunlight, You know, the walking across broken glass, and ice to get here. . . .  and snakes awakening into the deadly sun light -sort of thing,
Its really fun reading. 

:D Nice pic- Steve, really cool to build the imagination of people, via writting and then to have a look ~ IS fascinating !! what can i say- all choked up- so happy to be here.

------------------ I know every once in awhile i do a little academy like speech, and spread love across the internet ~ especially if i havent been on for awhile  :smth048

Oh yeh wake up - Topic time..... Being blonde, alot of the time, i dont know, people always say "but you look like such sweet girl", and yeh thats nice, but iam not a sweet innocent girl, Iam a woman. And they say that at the time they realise my weird sense of humour, or wicked things ? I dont know, But somehow my looks deceive my personality. 

But anyways i find it amusing  8)

so i thought i will post myself- little bit crappy pic- cheap digi-camera i had while in Qld,  5months ago.
Not that good at being a pose, and it didnt have viewing Lcd screen.

Cure Freak

Nice photo ROGUE. Very pretty. and you do resemble DH in that pic.
I have a pic, that might justiy, why peeps think I look like BP. More, than the one, I have here, in the gallery.

Steve

Quote from: ROGUE on October 05, 2007, 04:01:02
so i thought i will post myself- little bit crappy pic- cheap digi-camera i had while in Qld,  5months ago.
Not that good at being a pose, and it didnt have viewing Lcd screen.
:shock: :smth047 :smth077
Cheers
Steve