Currently Listening to

Started by Steve, April 08, 2007, 08:56:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnage Visor

I swear to god I have been watching and listening to Kate Bush non-stop for the past seven hours...
I was listening to "Sat In Your Lap"...I like the single cover, with the picture of Kate wearing a giant dunce cap in a ballerina outfit...

FarFar

signal to noise...everyday the cure....cure is my food... ;) :-D
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

scatcat

Quote from: Carnage Visor on November 09, 2007, 01:55:12
I swear to god I have been watching and listening to Kate Bush non-stop for the past seven hours...
I was listening to "Sat In Your Lap"...I like the single cover, with the picture of Kate wearing a giant dunce cap in a ballerina outfit...

For me, my favourite Kate Bush song is Wuthering Heights.. oooh Heathcliff,.. it's me I'm Kathy.. let me in your window... ooohh .....  ohh

chills.. freaky.lyrics and voice.. MAGIC.   :smth023
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Hero

i'm listening to Hot Chip, it makes me want to dance, wow, i love dancing

Meddy

Currently listening to the Mantaray album by Siouxsie.  I think she did a fantastic job.  Especially on the first four songs, and Heaven and Alchemy.
"I want to live deeply, and suck the marrow from life." HDT

psichonaut

listened today some siouxsie live from 81/82/83/90/91
Thanks my Lord....i'm unbeliever

robiola

Quote from: scatcat on November 09, 2007, 13:31:14

For me, my favourite Kate Bush song is Wuthering Heights.. oooh Heathcliff,.. it's me I'm Kathy.. let me in your window... ooohh .....  ohh

chills.. freaky.lyrics and voice.. MAGIC.   :smth023
Yesssss!!!! The whole album is great, but that song....It just gives me chills. I can't help but sing along with it, and of course I sound like a turkey being strangled -- how does she go that high?? :o
Last song I listened to a few minutes ago was Primary.

Carnage Visor

Quote from: robiola on November 10, 2007, 20:45:40
how does she go that high?? :o

Simple: She is magic! And yes, that was the song that one me over...I loved her expressions in the video (I refer of course to the one where she's wearing white and in the black room)

Quote from: robiolaLast song I listened to a few minutes ago was Primary.

Very good song, always gets me nodding and bopping and moving and everything!

I love the beat in that one. Listened to The Cure last night while trying to sleep, found out that it was nearly impossible with there being so many awesome songs that make me want to dance. The one that can put me to sleep would be "HAPPY THE MAN" because it sounds like a rainforest.

Cure Freak

CLT..
Depeche Mode~ Touring The Angel~ Mexico City 2006

robiola

Quote from: Carnage Visor on November 11, 2007, 19:12:43
Listened to The Cure last night while trying to sleep, found out that it was nearly impossible with there being so many awesome songs that make me want to dance. The one that can put me to sleep would be "HAPPY THE MAN" because it sounds like a rainforest.

For me it's All Cats Are Grey-- it doesn't exactly put me to sleep because I love it too much, but it does put me into a sort of stupor.... feeling sort of suspended in space...you know?
Listening to now -- The Shins, Wincing the Night Away. Cheers me up!

Hero

Listening to the Doctor Who soundtrack of series 1 & 2. Doomsday is the best track - its amazing! It sort of hypnotizes me - makes me go a bit weird and happy  :-D

Cure Freak

CLT..
Je t'aime, Moi Non Plus~ Trash Palace
I love when Brian sings in French
:smth049

psichonaut

Crash and Burn
from the live in the House of Blues, Anaheim 2006
The Sisters of Mercy
Thanks my Lord....i'm unbeliever

Steve

The Cure. Mexico 21/10/07
CLT To Wish Impossible Things

8)
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

Steve

Quote from: Janko on November 09, 2007, 00:47:36
ANOTHER GIRL, ANOTHER PLANET
PLAYED BY
GHOST DANCE

I love the Only Ones' original of that. One of my all time top 10.

CUTE AS ALWAYS!!!

:smth020
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php